• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

This is where I am less certain. How did a few bad actors turn into Hillary winning the popular vote? Even accounting for some tomfoolery on the left with stuffing ballots etc, those are people out there voting. Those are people out there that armed or not, may never agree with us. I'm not saying we need to compromise our principles to cater to them, but we damn well need to consider those people. Do we want to be the gun nuts or do we want to be patriots? Those optics matter. If we galvanize half the country against us, then what? We hope they surrender and we somehow co-exist after things cool off? I just don't see how a civil war is a favorable outcome. I get the feeling that if we go kinetic right now, that's what we'll get. Are we really backed into that corner yet?

Ever seen one of Hillary's speeches? Nobody shows up. There were districts with 141% turnout that voted for her. It's not half of the country that's against us. This is just a clever ploy to make us feel like we've already lost. The stuffed ballots, bogus polls, and corrupt media are all conspiring against us to make it look like half the country supports them.

The only cameras that matter are the ones that the people are going watch footage from. The MSM is only go show what supports their narrative. Twitter, FB and Youtube will just take down anything they don't want people to see.

Exactly. Media will only show their version of what happened. Even if you post your cell phone video to social media who is going to see it? Your 500 friends most of which share your same values. Compare that to the few million watching the news. The only way we “win hearts” is if there is some turn of events that are so egregious the media can’t ignore it.

Exactly. Media will only show their version of what happened. Even if you post your cell phone video to social media who is going to see it? Your 500 friends most of which share your same values. Compare that to the few million watching the news. The only way we “win hearts” is if there is some turn of events that are so egregious the media can’t ignore it.

This also shows another problem that we have, a massive lack of PR. One of the reasons we won our independence was because of our ability to use the printing press to produce our own propaganda. The MSM has become the 4th branch of government. They need to be reeled in hard.

Follow the money.

A nice, canned answer. Have you followed the money? Can you say that the banks are the leaders of the leftist movement in the US? The fascist Left extorts cooperation from the banks. Heck, even DJT had to pay them off to do business in New York. Being the CEO, or even major shareholder of a bank doesn't make one an executive in the fascist movement. But fascist leaders and oligarchs take positions in banks because the banks are such useful tools to scam, launder and otherwise corruptly obtain money. You can see it more clearly in corrupt states such as Ukraine. IOW, it isn't the bankers who control the fascists, but the other way around.

This isn't to say that the Deep State hasn't thoroughly penetrated the ranks of bank executives down to even junior levels. After all, they all went to elite schools together, with their political colleagues the journalists and academics. In the US, the revolving door between .gov financial regulatory agencies and highly-paid executive positions in banks is one of the key mechanisms to ensure Party control of the institutions.

Cams is entitled to his opinion. He was also quite comfortable with the pensions the concentration camp guards received. He’s also quite content with George Soros and the money he has acquired.

Cams is the exact person that wer’re protesting. Cams is the never trumper.

You can attack me. And that’s fine. But in right. And I’ll be proven right soon enough.

Last time I looked outside I didn’t see any rainbow flags and Liz Warren signs on my lawn, nothing but Old Glory flying out there and it says it all for me.

I donate to the Trump campaign, GOAL, Comm2A, NES and the RNC, numerous times and I’ll continue to do so.

I prepare for the worst like many here, yet I still pray it never comes to that because I’ve seen the end results of it. It isn’t pretty.

Here’s the big difference between me and you;

You would target women and children if it came to it, simply because you’re drowning in hatred and fear, I guess that’s a lot safer for you than fighting a man, at least until your normal neighbors find out and hang your dumb ass after burning your house down.

Me? I would risk life and limb trying to save your children or your wife from whatever or whoever was trying to do them harm, simply because it’s the right thing to do.

Last edited:
A nice, canned answer. Have you followed the money? Can you say that the banks are the leaders of the leftist movement in the US? The fascist Left extorts cooperation from the banks. Heck, even DJT had to pay them off to do business in New York. Being the CEO, or even major shareholder of a bank doesn't make one an executive in the fascist movement. But fascist leaders and oligarchs take positions in banks because the banks are such useful tools to scam, launder and otherwise corruptly obtain money. You can see it more clearly in corrupt states such as Ukraine. IOW, it isn't the bankers who control the fascists, but the other way around.

This isn't to say that the Deep State hasn't thoroughly penetrated the ranks of bank executives down to even junior levels. After all, they all went to elite schools together, with their political colleagues the journalists and academics. In the US, the revolving door between .gov financial regulatory agencies and highly-paid executive positions in banks is one of the key mechanisms to ensure Party control of the institutions.

Busses full of paid protestors, ACORN, SPLC, migrant caravans, voter intimidation, I could go on and on, all financed by the same small group of people.

I believe this is the image circulating around with a caption of: Spotted near Richmond

NfF0Up0.jpg

BTW, the DoucheBag Governor must realize there is no way in hell he's getting re-elected and everything they pass is going to get repealed?

I think this is just like Maura's "action": gang-initiation for a bigger role in the Warren Cabinet...so he hopes.

IMHO the actions past, current and future of gov blackface and the donks do nothing short of ensure that Va goes red in the next couple elections at least at the state level
Only if people of honesty and integrity are counting the votes. Sadly I think elections have been compromised to a large extent and I think it's only going to get worse.

Only if people of honesty and integrity are counting the votes. Sadly I think elections have been compromised to a large extent and I think it's only going to get worse.
Every year, every election we slide further left. it will be in most of our lifetimes where we come to a point where a conservative will never be elected again.

IMHO the actions past, current and future of gov blackface and the donks do nothing short of ensure that Va goes red in the next couple elections at least at the state level

I doubted it. Dems have strategically flooded population centers with their own and refugees, just enough to take control of enough areas. They are not dumb about it.

In VA case, they may hope to do just enough to turn VA blue for 2020 election. Again, it's all about tipping the balance and they must be pretty close.

Let's not fool ourselves into believing that Rs will be the stalwarts of freedom. For every Dim blackface dumb ass clown, Rs will give you another, hopefully slightly less dumbass clown.

Every year, every election we slide further left. it will be in most of our lifetimes where we come to a point where a conservative will never be elected again.
With all the money they have behind them and the majority of the media spewing the leftist mantra and our schools mainly becoming indoctrination centers for leftist ideology I'd say that you're right.

Thats why people sit/watch elections and where there are paper ballots and do things like follow the shitbags delivering the paper ballots to the SoS to make sure there are no unplanned stops to falsify votes/find additional ballots

It doesnt tale many people to make a big difference......you just need to participate/make an effort

Even with monitoring fraud has and will continue to occur. Hopefully there will be enough legitimate votes counted to negate the fraud. When are those bills being heard?

While I certainly think everyone who can go to the Virginia capitol building area should go to protest, I don't think this is the hill to die should the legislature pass the laws. Almost every county in the state passed 2A sanctuary laws, local police aren't going to enforce the registration of grandfathered guns, they're not going to bother arresting people for mags over 10 rounds, etc.

Where the body blows are really going to hurt are the outlawing of private gun ranges and self defense classes. That shit is blantently unconstitutional and I hope people who own a martial arts dojo don't surrender. That reaches a point where civil disobedience is necessary, Civil Rights style.

And I don't think comparing what we face in the gun rights community to the Civil Rights movement is that far off, so the keys to victory are employing the same tactics used back then: peaceful resistance, non-violence. Those are the methods to use next week, not burn the state house to the ground or destroy infrastructure. That's Ferguson and Baltimore and Los Angeles hood trash shit.

It's when they come to take your guns when you know you're on the hill to die on. It's when every court rules in favor of the law and SCOTUS refuses to hear the appeal when you riot because it's then that the Rubicon is crossed.

There really isn’t anything for “grandfathering” yet. There is a bill that proposes if you had the scary, black, killy guns before July 1, 2020 then you’ll have until July 1, 2021 to get rid of it (remove from your possession) OR you can ask the Virginia State Police for a permit for said gun aka have it registered with VSP.

Then in the near future, they’ll come take your guns :rolleyes:

As for the martial arts / self defense bit... that’s not true at all. Please look into it again. It’s talking about training for civil disorder, para military type training. Not “self defense” classes like your kid’s karate class. So no, dojos don’t need to worry about this particular one, right now at least. Besides all of that, this isn’t new here, they simply reworded / amended some verbiage in it which didn’t really change anything.

In other words, they're making new laws / changing existing laws to still do nothing. #ThanksCams @cams lololol

Last edited:
Busses full of paid protestors, ACORN, SPLC, migrant caravans, voter intimidation, I could go on and on, all financed by the same small group of people.

Non-answer. That's how the money is spent, not where it comes from. Who do you believe these "people" are? I agree it is financed by the same small group of people. Where we differ is that you say the "banks" are to blame, I say it's a combination of shadowy billionaires (such as Soros and Steyer and a handful of others) and the top behind-scenes honchos of the Democrat party. Soros is in it not only for the power rush, but for the insider trading which I'm sure he gets from sources in the various .govs. And he isn't a banker. My problem with the catch-all phrase "international banks" is not only that it isn't accurate, but the same people who use it most also say in virtually the same breath, "the Joos."

Back
Top Bottom