Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

A lot said on VCDL, Bearing Arms and other podcasts about leaving those AR15s, camo and web gear at home.

I'll bet the guys wearing it backwards that get on CNN cameras are Moms in disguise...

I can understand where their coming from, although maybe it's for different reasons.

Personally... I don't think it's a great idea, but I don't think it's a bad idea either.

My only concern is that with that many people carrying in a crowd like that, some dipshit is going to have an ND, and if someone

is either injured or killed, it's going to be game over for whatever they had hoped to accomplish.

I can understand where their coming from, although maybe it's for different reasons.

Personally... I don't think it's a great idea, but I don't think it's a bad idea either.

My only concern is that with that many people carrying in a crowd like that, some dipshit is going to have an ND, and if someone

is either injured or killed, it's going to be game over for whatever they had hoped to accomplish.
Then I think we should stay home. /sarc.

I‘m not sure what paying cash accomplishes. They can check the 4473’s if they want to find out who bought what.

Bob

Then I think we should stay home. /sarc.

I don't have any safety concerns, nor would it make me hesitant on attending (think about how many times some bonehead had an ND at a gun show
or store). It's the circumstances, time and location that would be bad JuJu if some idiot popped a cap off. The legislature and media would
pick up that fumble and run all the way to the goal posts with it.

I don't have any safety concerns, nor would it make me hesitant on attending (think about how many times some bonehead had an ND at a gun show
or store). It's the circumstances, time and location that would be bad JuJu if some idiot popped a cap off. The legislature and media would
pick up that fumble and run all the way to the goal posts with it.
...which is why it will be conveniently arranged to occur.

I still think other states like NY, CA and MA will get together and convince VA dems only to pass an AWB to avoid anything else escalating to SCOTUS or giving Trump a reason to intervene.

They will do this because they know a "regular" AWB will just be followed and everyone will cave to it. All the outcry and rallies will quickly fade with a whimper and another state will have fallen to the antis.

Other AWB states are not going to let VA f*** up their power grabs by giving SCOTUS a reason to take on a ban case. So far the court has done everything in its power to avoid dealing with every law that is a clear violation of their decisions in McDonald/Heller.

They have made it very clear they are not going to accept any anti 2A legislation.
VCDL is well aware of what follows after "Just the tip , I promise" .
Shitholes like ours here in MA. have shown where that path leads.

They should look into getting this crew released from prison to staff up that confiscation team. Even if I believed in their cause there's no way in hell I'd sign up for that job.

View attachment 321882
18 won't be near enough.
Those people are pissed .
Not beyond reason just yet, but once doors start getting kicked you couldn't pay me enough to be one of the 18 or the A-holes who sent them.
I have never seen pols misread the people they serve as bad as these clowns have down there.
They really aren't playing or bluffing.

18 won't be near enough.
Not beyond reason just yet, but once doors start getting kicked you couldn't pay me enough to be one of the 18 or the A-holes who sent them.
I have never seen pols misread the people they serve as bad as these clowns have down there.
We'll know for sure the boogaloo is boogalooing when the first jackboot's house gets torched with him and his family in it.

We'll know for sure the boogaloo is boogalooing when the first jackboot's house gets torched with him and his family in it.

Or after a few successful confiscations they show up at someone's house only to find themselves surrounded and outnumbered. I pray it doesn't come to this, but these a**h***s are playing with fire. Why they would deliberately start a war with the people who have the means and likely the willingness to fight back is beyond me, unless of course they're willing to be martyrs to a bigger plan.

There is a very interesting command and control hierarchy forming, a lot of these guys are ex-military and are instinctively forming themselves up according to the professional principles that they learned in their careers, leadership is emerging and organization is coming together. Some people who have actual military leadership experience and understand the problems which occur while leading large groups of armed PFC's (read: the lowest common denominator)--are discussing these very issues, and they are doing it with a great deal of real-world institutional experience.

Here is an interesting thread which can shed some insight into how these guys are approaching this:

It's a damn good read.

To your original point, on page 14 Piccolo posted:

Plan on hearing at least ONE ND. I do and I will be ASTONISHED if I don't.

Let's think about this for a minute. The f***ing Army and Marine Corps always seems to have one idiot per training cycle that screws up and lets one fly.

We're having between 30 to 150 THOUSAND people show up and maybe what, at least HALF of these people armed.

There is always THAT GUY that has his head up his ass and THINKS he has an empty chamber and his safety on that just HAS to finger f*** with the trigger.

It's GONNA happen and when it does don't panic and jack one in the chamber. It could get pretty damned contagious after that.

Be ready for it.

ETA they SHOULD have clearing barrels and open bolt indicators for all hands. A zip tie simply stuffed into the chamber should suffice. Something. ANYTHING!

The bottom line is that guys are thinking about this stuff, and hopefully they will develop counter-strategies to predictable contingencies.

Last edited:
Or after a few successful confiscations they show up at someone's house only to find themselves surrounded and outnumbered. I pray it doesn't come to this, but these a**h***s are playing with fire. Why they would deliberately start a war with the people who have the means and likely the willingness to fight back is beyond me, unless of course they're willing to be martyrs to a bigger plan.

I don't believe anything like that would happen. There are too many with a lot to lose like family and such but what I do believe showing up with many to stand against a few will be the game changer.

The whole Clive Bundy thing showed people will show up and hold a line.

VA is powder keg and the question is if the looney authoritarian left is really prepared to deal with the consequences if they intentionally provoke something.

I do think that's their plan to engineer a pretext to do what they always planned on doing anyway.

I don't think their plan is going to go according to plan and will have far reaching consequences well beyond their anticipations.

I'm praying at this point that the Feds, Congress, and SCotUS will get their heads out of their asses to prevent at least a state level Civil War within VA. But not getting my hopes up.

The whole Clive Bundy thing showed people will show up and hold a line.

VA is powder keg and the question is if the looney authoritarian left is really prepared to deal with the consequences if they intentionally provoke something.

I do think that's their plan to engineer a pretext to do what they always planned on doing anyway.

I don't think their plan is going to go according to plan and will have far reaching consequences well beyond their anticipations.

I'm praying at this point that the Feds, Congress, and SCotUS will get their heads out of their asses to prevent at least a state level Civil War within VA. But not getting my hopes up.
Why?

As far as i can tell, this is as close to go time as I've ever witnessed in my 45 years. I know people who are heading there. I know people who are there, and I know a metric crap load of people who want to be there.

This is as good a time as any.

The thing that makes me think this is the real deal is people I would NEVER in my wildest dreams have thought would get involved, are. And then I come here and the thread is stickied. Everyone knows the mods here are omnipotent and know something is up.

18 won't be near enough.

Yeah, they better bring more than 18 if they want to kick off the big igloo.

But at least he's told everyone what he plans to bring. I'm willing to bet he finds enough to fill his quota, but it won't be enough to matter.

A peaceful resolution where the Constitution is upheld and we get what we rightfully want without loss of life is preferable to the alternative shit show.

God I hope this ends up being the case.

It has been done at least twice before. Maine seceded from Massachusetts and West Virginia split from Virginia.

You're not joking. I've been hearing *REGULAR* conversations about Cumberland County trying to rejoin the rift. I've even seen a few signs with images of both states on it, cuddled up next to each other. I'll try and snap a pic next time I pass one.

The thing here is that VA hasn’t been historically Dem. We aren’t just going to roll over and take it. We have been fighting back against them wayyy before this recent stuff with SB16. We will continue to fight back with huge efforts and support from VCDL, and now with support from surrounding states and across the country.

I have been to several lobby day events with VCDL while living here. There are group leaders that take you around to your legislators so you’re not just on your own and feel overwhelmed. You go with people who live in the same district as you (presumably). You spend several minutes talking, asking questions, then you move on to the next person. Generally, VCDL members are dressed in business casual attire. If you think they’re not going to listen to you while dressed nicely, I don’t think they’re going to even want to listen to you dressed like an a**h***. It’s a business meeting after all, so dress for it.

The rally will be something new. It will be a sight to see. I’ve been to the rallies in MA before too and I think this one in Richmond will smash the numbers, in terms of attendance. People from all over the state and country will be there. VCDL says they expect 10K - 100K people.

Here’s to hoping everything stays civil.

The rally will be something new. It will be a sight to see. I’ve been to the rallies in MA before too and I think this one in Richmond will smash the numbers, in terms of attendance. People from all over the state and country will be there. VCDL says they expect 10K - 100K people.

Here’s to hoping everything stays civil.

Bless your little patriot heart, be safe.

🐯

Back
Top Bottom