Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

Some recent ordinance that just passed in my county which most pertains to me as I go to the parks and the county rec centers:
-Bans guns and ammunition, including those belonging to CHP holders, in County buildings, including community and recreation centers.
-Bans guns in parks, except for CHP holders if the handgun is concealed and has a magazine that holds 20 rounds or less.

Modified/paraphrased to leave out easily identifiable information:
Board of supervisors voted to prohibit the carrying of guns into county buildings.

By a 6-3 vote, supervisors backed a measure that will create a new security system at county buildings, including metal detectors.

Supervisor [lady who lost her job after she gave the middle finger to Trump and his motorcade, then got elected onto the board of supervisors, yes there's a photo of her giving the finger [laugh] ], sponsored the measure that aimed to ban guns in both county buildings and parks.

“There are any number of ways that you can protect yourself without having to shoot and kill somebody. There are stun guns; there’s bear spray. There are all kinds of ways without killing somebody and shooting them,” Supervisor said.

But Board chair [who is normally very antigun, etc] opposed the total ban of guns in parks. She noted the vastness and remoteness of some of the parks, coupled with the risk of violent crime and, in particular, the risks of crimes against women.

While the measure banning guns in county buildings passed, it was amended to allow concealed-carry permit holders to possess guns in parks.

Don't worry. The Dems already have a rock solid plan to come back from this.

Go further left!!

Back
Top Bottom