• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

Actually no I dont......I've NEVER seen a thread on NES where hundreds of people from mAss stated openly that they were going to do any such thing
I will provide some evidence for 2A activisms in MA:

First, our beloved @minininjer at a rally at Boston Common, along with over 1,000 2A brothers and sisters

eA9B6jo.jpg

photo-jpg.61767

Pics taken by Ninjer on this page: GOAL Rally on the Common Wed - April 3rd - Save the date!

This is me, on the steps of Beacon Hill, speaking to a crowd of thousands:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05AHr89rnTA

The grassroot 2A people in MA are no less passionate for the cause than people in Virginia. I have met people who are intelligent, trustworthy and I know are Capt. John Parker material should it comes to that. MA legislators planned all kinds of nasty anti-gun bills after Newtown, and if it weren’t for people's show of force and show of politics at public hearings, we would’ve got laws like NY or CT, or worse. We lost a little bit (eFA10), but we gained some too: FID become shall-issue and a whole bunch of towns were forced to issue LTCs with no limits.

Yes, we're the not so vocal minority in this Commonwealth, we get battle-fatigue fighting uphill wave after wave, year after year, and we got our day jobs. But we are still fighting: we donate money and time to Comm2A, and we've had many success in courts (Fletcher v. Haas, Cataeno etc).

Personally, I took the course and became a certified NRA instructor and I am increasing the rosters of gun owners, one class at a time.

'Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable'. When we do fight with soapbox, ballot box and jury box and lose, we suffer and we bitch, but there is some ways to go before we get to the cartridge box. Do not underestimate the heart and mind of gun owners in Massachusetts, I know many here that I am just as willing to stand alongside as I would people in Virginia.

Last edited:
I will provide some evidence for 2A activisms in MA:

First, our beloved @minininjer at a rally at Boston Common, along with over 1,000 2A brothers and sisters

Pics taken by Ninjer on this page: GOAL Rally on the Common Wed - April 3rd - Save the date!

This is me, on the steps of Beacon Hill, speaking to a crowd of thousands:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05AHr89rnTA

The grassroot 2A people in MA are no less passionate for the cause than people in Virginia. I have met people who are intelligent, trustworthy and I know are Capt. John Parker material should it comes to that. MA legislators planned all kinds of nasty anti-gun bills after Newtown, and if it were for people's show of force and show of politics at public hearings, we'd get laws like NY or CT, or worse. We lost a little bit (eFA10), but we gained some too: FID become shall-issue and a whole bunch of towns were forced to issue LTCs with no limits.

Yes, we're the not so vocal minority in this Commonwealth, we get battle-fatigue fighting uphill wave after wave, year after year, and we got our day jobs. But we are still fighting: we donate money and time to Comm2A, and we've had many success in courts (Fletcher v. Haas, Cataeno etc).

Personally, I took the course and became a certified NRA instructor and I am increasing the rosters of gun owners, one class at a time.

'Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable'. When we do fight with soapbox, ballot box and jury box and lose, we suffer and we bitch, but there is some ways to go before we get to the cartridge box. Do not underestimate the heart and mind of gun owners in Massachusetts, I know many here that I am just as willing to stand alongside as I would people in Virginia.

That was a proper demonstration on short notice. I do miss many of the people that were at that January rally that don't post as much here as they once did.

I just want to say how overwhelmingly proud I am at how huge the rally turned out to be and that it was a peaceful showing.
This is exactly what we needed to happen. What a good day for patriotism.

there are too many posts to read through on my phone, but has there been any word on what any of the legislators are saying? Was that redcoat Northam anywhere to be seen?

That makes it phony. I don't care what your "feelings" are, we win arguments peacefully with FACTS. Remember Dan Rather's "fake, but accurate" BS? And please skip the personal smears. If you spread ignorance, are you a "true patriot", or merely a scoundrel using patriotism as a cover?
So I'm a commie because I think he acts like a petulant child? You maga lovers are just like zealots on the other side.

Scoundrel? Petulant?

"Words not spoken in normal conversations for $300, Alex."

Apparently it's been happening to a lot of streams on Youtube due to the algorithm removing any live streams with visible weapons.
Supposedly this is done to prevent mass shooters from live streaming their massacres.

FYI (for them), guns are used for many different purposes, often including self defense and keeping the peace.

My wife is an anti gun nut. She believes she follows news from both sides. Tomorrow, I'm going to ask her if she heard about that 2A rally yesterday, where 120k heavily armed civilians peaceably assembled, said their piece, cleaned up the litter in the area and went home.

I bet if you ask 100 gun owners, on our side, what happened today that was significant, in Virginia, you'd get maybe 12 who knew there was a rally in Richmond.

OK, no mainstream media attention, the rally comes and goes, and the moonbats go right back to work at the VA statehouse tomorrow like nothing happened...what's next?

The same thing should happen in the remaining states. Over and over again. Then maybe a big one nation-wide. How's that?

If you think that gov blackface declaring a state of emergency, telling non emergency personnel to stay home, seeing all that fencing and other bullshit put into place went unnoticed by the bureaucracy you're sadly mistaken.......this event, the lead up to it and the lack of incident/lack of damage is guaranteed to be the number one thing discussed last week and for a couple weeks to come

And the next time a VCDL/related event is announced you'll see a stiffening of their spines.......

Watch for them to increase their budgets to keep gun owners down. More everything.

Statement of Governor Ralph S. Northam

I will continue to listen to the voices of Virginians, and I will continue to do everything in my power to keep our Commonwealth safe.

He will continue to gargle the balls of his paymaster, Mike Bloomberg.

And the new Dem legislature will vote the way their NYC, Seattle, and Silicon Valley donors demand, like today never happened.

Good luck trying to enforce those new laws though.

🐯

A mini look into what Richmond was like today on Lobby Day :)🇺🇸

I was walking up the street recording video with my GoPro on a small extension pole (4" at the shortest, 9" at the longest) with my arm extended up into the air as high as it could go. An old dude leans over and says, "I reckon you need a longer stick, young lady." I laughed and said, "I need stilts!" [rofl]

(photos coming in my next post, stay tuned)

Looking at the pics (all of them not just the State House that was set up to minimize numbers) and looking at pics of Foxboro - I think 22K is a gross underestimate,
I agree and according to mrgunsngear there were about 20k more that we’re stuck on buses and outside of a 3 block plus radius from the capital.

Back
Top Bottom