• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

Really getting a kick out of all these Twitter journalists saying gun owners are pathetic and small in the pants while sweating profusely over folks open carrying rifles. Start counting the "literally shaking" posts.

Shaun King is doing his usual Bs calling the protestors domestic terrorists. The government threatens to use the national guard and the people are the terrorists. The Left in a nut shell

Dude, f*** Talcum X. That piece of shit wanna be black white man needs to stfu and go away.

I do note that the police are hopelessly, hilariously outnumbered by just the folks who are openly armed. Most long guns seem to have Mags in with one pic I saw a windowed pmag that was loaded.

Seems like a great rally so far, will the politicians listen? Doubtful - they have their orders from Bloomberg & Soros. I don’t think that people who showed up are turning over anything.

I've never seen such well behaved police!

Anything else I need?

Needs moar seafood...

fish-seafood-assortment-cans-canned-different-types-85855283-1-.jpg

Back
Top Bottom