Gun club near Medford?

Woburn Sportsmen's is actually in Bedford. Mass Rifle is in Woburn. Both have very restrictive rules. WSA has a big high power rifle program.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; I don't understand these stupid round limits.

A gun doesn't go from safe to unsafe when the magazine has 5 live rounds in it as opposed to 6.

Depends on what you want to shoot. I'm a member of Woburn Sportsmen's Assoc. (in Beford, down the street from the burlington mall) and Mystic Valley Gun Club(in Malden), if you're mainly into handguns, Mystic can't be beat...It's 24 hr, it's clean, people are awesome, you can shoot any caliber handgun you want. Woburn is a great club too but the outdoor pistol range is closed right now, they do have an indoor range that's open...Woburn has trap, 3 archery ranges, highpower, black powder... The people that I know at Woburn are great too.

Malden looks nice. 2.3 miles away. I presently only have handguns. Is Malden my best bet for the money? Mass Riffle is slightly farther at 5.5 miles/10 minutes. But if i ever picked up a rifle/shotgun, i'd have access to the outdoor ranges. Decisions decisions. Thoughts?

Mass Rifle is great - many ranges to choose from, 24/7 access, and you can shoot any caliber on the indoor range.

Back
Top Bottom