- Nov 11, 2005
- Northern, MA
To anyone thinking of participating in a gun "buyback":
- It doesn't matter that you're turning in a worthless or non-working gun.
- It doesn't matter what you do with the money they give you.
- It doesn't matter if the "gun" you turn in was hastily made from gas pipe and framing lumber.
- They don't care how much they spend.
- They're not interested in getting guns "off the streets" because they know what they're getting was never on the streets.
- They do it for the "money shot" of a police chief or two standing behind a table full of scary looking guns.
- Their goal is to frighten the masses into voting for their anti-gun agenda.
- If you participate in any way, you've helped them and you're the worst kind of freedom hating skinflint.