• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Buyback Program In Baltimore Aims To Reduce Violence

$500 for full automatic? Do they test them? How about some miss-cut sears and hammers in the crappiest 1911 frames available?

Didn’t they watch The Wire? They should know that the guns they’re trying to get to reduce violence are needed to protect the millions of dollars of illegal drug sales on their corners.

I watched the first season and liked it. Began watching the second, but wasn't hooked and stopped.

Give it another shot sometime. Think it was 4 or 5 seasons and was pretty kick ass. One of the better old school shows.

I'm up for a road trip, but how do I get them through NJ without getting in really big trouble?

Please don't participate in a buy-back, even if you think you're trolling them. You're just pumping up their numbers.

I'm up for a road trip, but how do I get them through NJ without getting in really big trouble?

Obviously just drive through PA instead. I-81 to Harrisburg, then a straight shot down I-83 to Baltimore.

Plus you can stop off throughout PA and stock up extras.

Please don't participate in a buy-back, even if you think you're trolling them. You're just pumping up their numbers.
I respect folks who feel this way as we are all on the same side trying to achieve the same things, but the thought of trading off worthless junk to stupid leftists for brand spanking new guns & ammo is very hard to resist. The leftists and the media are going to do their propaganda thing regardless (and we all know that is true, so please...). So why not take advantage of their money and stupidity when it makes sense to do so? [thinking]

itsatrap.jpg

Back
Top Bottom