• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun buyback on target

Questionable statistic (among others) in this article:
"Homes with unsecured weapons experience significantly higher suicide rates, higher murder rates, and higher rates of women being killed as a result of domestic violence. Nationally, suicide deaths by gun now outnumber homicides 60% to 40%."

Really? I find that seriously hard to believe.

Damn I just spent $70 on matching trigger locks, and now there free. Ughhh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

"There’s been a tendency by some to pooh-pooh the effectiveness of buyback programs in stemming crime."

Questionable statistic (among others) in this article:
"Homes with unsecured weapons experience significantly higher suicide rates, higher murder rates, and higher rates of women being killed as a result of domestic violence. Nationally, suicide deaths by gun now outnumber homicides 60% to 40%."

Really? I find that seriously hard to believe.

It's true. Not that many people actually die when they get shot. It's less than 10% fatality rate. Suicide tends to be a lot more "efficient" shall we say.

It's true. Not that many people actually die when they get shot. It's less than 10% fatality rate. Suicide tends to be a lot more "efficient" shall we say.

And the % also illustrates that murders continue to decline, thus increasing the percentage of gun deaths by suicide.

So where did we come down on sitting there with a table buying these is it a Bueno endeavor?

Someone did that in Springfield and Lowell and the cops didn't care. I tried to stand on the sidewalk in Waltham last Sept and they went nuts. Those Nazi's (yeah, that's strong but they were f'ing nazi's) threatened me with arrest, harassment, etc. A holes.

The suck thing is anyone turning stuff in won't have an LTC, so you need to go to an FFL to do the transfer. My guess is the cops in Worcester, Worcester Sheriffs dept will be Ok with it 1000 times more than the Nazi's in Waltham who were from the Waltham PD and Belmont PD.

Serious, anyone is going to Worcester tomorrow ... I need help carrying buckets

fg_31.jpg~original

75$ for an assault rifle, shit, for $2 in plastic I'd be happy to get just a few in. In retrospect, a few buckets may tip them off, also you can't secure those buckets to carry back legally, in case they don't pay.

If anyone else wants to join the fun of seeing a cop saying that ATF regulated gun is not actually a gun, come join me. I'll try to roll in around 9am. They would not refuse buying back assault military killy rifle in the same style (but in hot pink or gold sparkles) that killed all those kids in Newtown? ****, I'll contact those libtard activist parents personally to tell them that.

You can stand in line and chat how some dumbass brought some gun that turned out to be worth tens of thousands [laugh] and see old widows re-thinking that $25 gift card.

75$ for an assault rifle, shit, for $2 in plastic I'd be happy to get just a few in. In retrospect, a few buckets may tip them off, also you can't secure those buckets to carry back legally, in case they don't pay.

Just get a Home Depot or Sears toolbox and slap a padlock on it.

"Homes with unsecured weapons experience significantly higher suicide rates, higher murder rates, and higher rates of women being killed as a result of domestic violence."

Naturally. Once the suicidee completes their mission, the gun falls to the floor, unsecured. Therefore, in EVERY case, the gun was unsecure.

If anyone else wants to join the fun of seeing a cop saying that ATF regulated gun is not actually a gun, come join me. I'll try to roll in around 9am. ...

PLEASE tell me you aren't kidding and can really clean them out with hot pink printed receivers!

PLEASE tell me you aren't kidding and can really clean them out with hot pink printed receivers!

100% serial, I am free tomorrow morning and it's a short drive.

Get them to fully combust by painting the lowers confederate flag syle.

Dude, didn't you know that all cops are racist? They will probably tell me to just drop them in da hood.

"$50 for a pistol or revolver; and $75 for an automatic or semi-automatic weapon"

So if I bring a semi-automatic pistol, do I get $125?

If anyone else wants to join the fun of seeing a cop saying that ATF regulated gun is not actually a gun, come join me. I'll try to roll in around 9am. They would not refuse buying back assault military killy rifle in the same style (but in hot pink or gold sparkles) that killed all those kids in Newtown? ****, I'll contact those libtard activist parents personally to tell them that.

You can stand in line and chat how some dumbass brought some gun that turned out to be worth tens of thousands [laugh] and see old widows re-thinking that $25 gift card.

That's alot of bingo money!

I'd buy that. I know several people who died from self inflicted GSWs and several others who survived being shot by someone. None who have actually been killed by the person who shot them. Well one actually but it was point blank to the face while in the back seat of a car. Kinda hard to **** that one up.

Serious, anyone is going to Worcester tomorrow ... I need help carrying buckets

fg_31.jpg~original

Ok Boris. How much for an orange one? Seriously. I neeeeeeed one! [laugh] Let me know. I'll take LIBERTY 1776 for a SN.

Last edited:
then of course, there's the mentality of Boris showing up with all the lowers "legitimizes" the program. They put dozens of lowers on a table, take photos and say how "effective" they are on getting guns off the street. And specifically in worcester, they took a bunch of "homemade" guns with no serial numbers and unable to be traced

Boris, any chance you can make up rainbow stripped ones like a gay flag? That would probably keep them from he desplay table. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom