Gun Buyback on 5/15/21

Does not say the gift card amount
Also, I wonder why the suicide rate is "the highest in four years":rolleyes:

In collaboration with the Middlesex Sheriff’s Office and the Acton and Boxborough Police Departments, AB Cares is hosting a “Safer Homes, Safer Community” unwanted gun buyback program on Saturday, May 15th. Learn more at http://bit.ly/ABcares
We know that nearly 6 out of every 10 gun deaths in Massachusetts are a suicide, and the firearm suicide rate in Massachusetts is the highest it has been in four years. This event will provide residents the opportunity to safely, securely dispose of unwanted and unused firearms to make our homes and our communities safer by reducing the chance of accidental discharge, self-harm, and theft.
Many thanks to our event partners:

Probably offer up to $150 wally world card for a PrE-HeALY weapon of war
I googled and they did a similar one in 2017 and that one the Mayor said handguns $200 and they take shotguns/rifles but do not pay because of this quality quote below

The event was targeted specifically at taking handguns off the streets. Rifles and shotguns were accepted, but people who turned those in did not receive a gift card.
Drug dealers and criminals don’t walk around with rifles and shotguns, they use handguns,” Carpenter said. “This is what a majority of the shots fired incidents in the city, almost all of them, are handguns.”

These are very dangerous its for children. They probably will accept these to take off the streets.

Attachments

• 41WOOu0bZzL._AC_ Squirt.jpg
    41WOOu0bZzL._AC_ Squirt.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
Criminals also have been known to menace folks using cheapo airsoft springer pistols with the orange tip painted black. I wonder if they'll give me a wally shopping card for my old UHC M9 haha. They should be happy there are less airsoft lookalikes 'on the streets'.

Damn, too far away. Have a childhood BB gun that won’t hold air anymore and I’ve been looking for a good buyback to exploit for a while.

I was driving to work yesterday and saw that there is going to be a gun buyback on May 15th from 9 am to noon at the Methodist Church in Acton

The sign I read said all the usual buyback stuff (no ID, no questions asked, will receive gift card) but I didn't have enough time to read the whole banner because I was on the road
Imagine the finds to be found if someone just sat in the parking lot and offered everyone turning in a firearm $25 more than the buy back program.

In collaboration with the Middlesex Sheriff’s Office and the Acton and Boxborough Police Departments, AB Cares is hosting a “Safer Homes, Safer Community” unwanted gun buyback program on Saturday, May 15th. Learn more at http://bit.ly/ABcares
We know that nearly 6 out of every 10 gun deaths in Massachusetts are a suicide, and the firearm suicide rate in Massachusetts is the highest it has been in four years. This event will provide residents the opportunity to safely, securely dispose of unwanted and unused firearms to make our homes and our communities safer by reducing the chance of accidental discharge, self-harm, and theft.
Many thanks to our event partners:

The event was targeted specifically at taking handguns off the streets. Rifles and shotguns were accepted, but people who turned those in did not receive a gift card.
Drug dealers and criminals don’t walk around with rifles and shotguns, they use handguns,” Carpenter said. “This is what a majority of the shots fired incidents in the city, almost all of them, are handguns.”
Which is it, they care about suicides or gangbangers?

Then what's the point in banning "assault weapons"? 🤔

I will be at the Harvard Steel Challenge event on the 15th. We will be making noise next door to Acton.

The BEST that could happen is somebody shows up with several crates of $0.25 Liberator pistols and exhausts their money over a bunch of junk that nobody would shoot anyway
I took a screemshot of you flexing in your Only Fans account. I will see if they give me money for those guns.

I took a screemshot of you flexing in your Only Fans account. I will see if they give me money for those guns.

That's a violation of the terms. You can only use images of me flexing for your own self gratification!

By the way, thank you for that tribute picture!

Back
Top Bottom