Gun buy back = Profit

Spend $20 and dupe the gun grabbers and profit $380 win win in my book [rofl]
attachment.php

Attachments

• gun buy back = profit.jpg
    gun buy back = profit.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 678
He took a big risk there.

He manufactures 4 illegal firearms, and turns them in for a profit.

Local gun buy backs always grant 'immunity', "no questions asked " when taking in guns, but the ATF/Feds aren't obligated
to abide by that.

He took a big risk there.

He manufactures 4 illegal firearms, and turns them in for a profit.

Local gun buy backs always grant 'immunity', "no questions asked " when taking in guns, but the ATF/Feds aren't obligated
to abide by that.

balsy move, manufacturing 4 short barreled shotguns and advertizing it isn't smaht if feds decide to make an example out him.

I'd tack 18" EMT tube and make sure OAL is 26".

balsy move, manufacturing 4 short barreled shotguns and advertizing it isn't smaht if feds decide to make an example out him.

Like this guy?

Even if were 18" - 26" OAL, he still manufactured (without a license and no serial number), and turned them in for a profit.

Grey area? Maybe. Where the ATF is involved anything is possible.

cmNskF7.jpg

gFtkJpf.jpg

Is that Russian writing on the bottom one [wink]?

cnmmnML.jpg

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/11/17/handing-zip-guns-buy-backs/#disqus_thread

Last edited:

Wow, that's a good point. Those are NFA territory! He may be balsy, but not too smart at all! Guess we'll be hearing about his door getting kicked in and his dog shot at 0 dark thirty one of these days...

Like this guy?

Even if were 18" - 26" OAL, he still manufactured (without a license and no serial number), and turned them in for a profit.

Grey area? Maybe. Where the ATF is involved anything is possible.

There is no gray area here, you can make as many as you like as long as you are not selling them like a manufacturer or a business. If the contraption is a legal firearm, he is clearly legit

Is that Russian writing on the bottom one [wink]?

cnmmnML.jpg
It is, "Chesnokov Machine Works". There are other with obscure Russian humor.

There is no gray area here, you can make as many as you like as long as you are not selling them like a manufacturer or a business. If the contraption is a legal firearm, he is clearly legit

Is forfeiting property to the police for profit running a business .

Wow this could be the so called loop hole us gun owners have been looking for with these gun buy backs. Imagine 1k guns like these showing up every time there is a buy back. We would over run the system with useless junk and walk away with some good money.
Plus think of the disposal fees would cost that department.
Jason.

Just a bit more pipe and longer 2x4 and your golden,

but on a side note, if they actually fire, kinda puts things into perspective fore the antis on how easy it is to make a firearm

Wow this could be the so called loop hole us gun owners have been looking for with these gun buy backs. Imagine 1k guns like these showing up every time there is a buy back. We would over run the system with useless junk and walk away with some good money.
Plus think of the disposal fees would cost that department.
Jason.

They'd gladly pay every penny. They do this to buy publicity for the anti-gun movement, and to them, 1K guns "taken off the streets" would be absolutely priceless.

Anybody that particpates in one of these for any reason does irreperable harm to gun owners.

It is not illegal to manufacture your own firearms and they are not required to have a SN unless you are selling them. Then you have to apply to the BATFE for a SN.

I think the grey area comes from whether or not 'turning them in' to the police in order to receive money of some sort (does it make a difference if it's a gift card, not money?) Makes it a business move and hence a requirement for a manufacturing FFL.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Yes it legal to build your own gun without a license and no it does not require a serial number until you decide you want to sell it. These turn ins are a no questions asked no charges filed program so good for that guy beating them at their own game lol

if his intent was to build them for the sole purpose of disposing them for money then yes ... however, who doesn't have a few of these lying around? [laugh]

It is not illegal to manufacture your own firearms and they are not required to have a SN unless you are selling them. Then you have to apply to the BATFE for a SN.

I think the grey area comes from whether or not 'turning them in' to the police in order to receive money of some sort (does it make a difference if it's a gift card, not money?) Makes it a business move and hence a requirement for a manufacturing FFL.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Yes it legal to build your own gun without a license and no it does not require a serial number until you decide you want to sell it. These turn ins are a no questions asked no charges filed program so good for that guy beating them at their own game lol

That's what I'm driving at.

He illegally manufactured 4 NFA firearms (short barreled shotguns), without a license, and even if they were a legal length (16" bbl/26" OAL),
he transferred them to the PD and in return received $400.00 cash (at least according to the author). Legally, in order to do that,
he needs to have a license (07), and they would require a serial number.

He may have "beat them at their own game" in one respect, but the ATF could have the last laugh if they decided to pursue the matter.

Assuming the whole thing isn't a hoax (which it easily could be), I'm a bit surprised that the cops gave him any money (or gift cards),
for that pile of shit to begin with.

When buy backs first started, they were giving out 'rewards' for just about anything that came in through the door... BB guns, airsoft,
rusted hunks of junk, etc.

Then our guys came up with the idea to turn in their junk guns and useless crap, the cops wisened up and stipulated that the firearms
must be functional, and they'd accept BB guns, air rifles, etc but they wouldn't pay out for them.

It's possible that the 'firearms' in the picture aren't even firearms at all... but are some kind of crude muzzle loaders, then the
guy would be off the hook.

You don't need to apply for a sn for a non nfa gun from.
It you decided to sell it you do need to look up the specs for what info is needed .
I think it's just name state/town and sn . Might need some more info or less .

They'd gladly pay every penny. They do this to buy publicity for the anti-gun movement, and to them, 1K guns "taken off the streets" would be absolutely priceless.

Anybody that particpates in one of these for any reason does irreperable harm to gun owners.

exactly, there is no way to bankrupt the system because those money ultimately comes from you ... and me, as taxes or tax-exempt donations from evil entities, who will pass the cost unto you eventually.

Most of these "buy-back" guns are worthless, fudd crap, but every one inflates anti cause with "results".

The best we can do is educated old ladies and idiots to pass these to FFLs, legally, where they would get more money. Spread the word how tards trade in guns worth thousands for a $50 gift card. You know that no gang banger would ever turn in a gun to popo.

When these "buy-backs" run dry and FOIAs reveal how half a dozen cops spend a day picking their nose for no guns, these event will disappear.

Back
Top Bottom