Gun Buy Back In Cambridge TODAY!

And what happens when the turn ins are stolen property?

there's no freaking way they're not running the s/n on those guns (if they have one) before they "destroy" them. It's a win win for them, helps them boost up the "crime gun" stats for the antis.

I was trolling the cambridge police twitter for their lies of 2 assault rifles being turned in, BB guns counting for their numbers, etc. Those chickensh!t's blocked me. Most be friends with shannon watts.

A key point about the Japan gun control is that very, very few people are "special" or "exempt". The reality is that the Japanese people are more equal to each other in regards to gun rights than Americans.

There aren't carve outs for cops either. They leave their guns at the station when they are off duty, and mostly try to avoid using guns by using judo etc instead.

there's no freaking way they're not running the s/n on those guns (if they have one) before they "destroy" them. It's a win win for them, helps them boost up the "crime gun" stats for the antis.

I've never been to one do they record the sn from your firearm if you trade it in?

I was trolling the cambridge police twitter for their lies of 2 assault rifles being turned in, BB guns counting for their numbers, etc. Those chickensh!t's blocked me. Most be friends with shannon watts.

Typical anti tactics right out of the MDA playbook. Attempt to silence anyone you cannot win a debate with. When logic and reason is not on your side, try to marinalize.

It's sad that this crap even happens. It does no good as we all know. It plays into the feel good liberal progressive mentality...and the low information, non-thinking hordes fall for it, every single time.

I agree, the entire thing is a farce and some kind of a dog and pony show to try to blame guns for violence, and to top it off probably 99% of the guns collected would have never been used by criminals anyways even if stolen, etc.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom