• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Belts

So important. So overlooked. So much info about them on this website - http://www.gun-belt.com/

I was looking at some custom leather and I need a new 1 3/4" belt so I went a googling to discover something other than the usual suspects.
I've never seen the site before and thought it may be of some use to someone. So, I thought I'd share.
My NES-Search-FU is not strong, so, even though I searched, I didn't find this listed before. Feel free to bash away if it has been. Enjoy [grin]

BTW, YAY B'S!!!!!!!!!!!

There's been a smattering of threads on the subject but this web-site is fairly comprehensive.

I'm no expert on this subject and I've been looking for a good belt. Thing is, every time I think I've made up my mind another thread on the subject appears and then I start to question my decision. This website goes into things like the type of material, design and construction technique. I found it very informative and helpul.

Thanks for sharing. +1 rep point fer you.

Back
Top Bottom