• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Belt...

I was wondering what your thoughts about the Wilderness Instructor Belt. I was thinking I might try out one of the 5 stitch models.
Also they have a variant of belt called C.S.M "Combat Shooters Model" That adds a layer of polymer in the middle to make it more rigid...

Thoughts?

Adam

Thanks Len.
I will have to measure my belt when I get home so I can order one up.
At first I was dead set on wanting to order a leather gun belt, but then it dawned on, that no one would see the belt, because I always wear my shirts untucked. Unless of course I have to dress up for something, but those occasions are very rare for me, and in that case I would just be able to get by for that short amount of time using my standard belt.

Thanks again
Adam

Adam
If you want something that is dressier, you may want to checkout the Liger belt at www.ligerproducts.com This belt is new and is getting very good reviews. It does not scream "gun". What ever belt you do select, try not to select the black one, as it also screams "gun"

Gee Jim, I only wear black belts. Even the leather ones that I bought in clothing stores have almost always been black . . . it goes with everything. Somehow I don't think that black belts automatically "scream gun".

Back
Top Bottom