• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Battle in West Bridgewater

All three men are charged with two counts each of armed assault to murder, assault with a dangerous weapon, possession of a firearm with defaced serial numbers and carrying a firearm with defaced serial numbers.

Well now they're screwed, they're going to have their LTCs revoked! [rolleyes]

Just kidding, they're going to be released on personal recognizance then get CWOF.

Maybe the state will get to the real cause - the fact that LTC's issued by one chief are good through out the state - ohh the horror. Maybe we need another class of license for 'State Wide' use or perhaps you should have to apply in every town you intend to enter?

/sarc

I would also like to point out that those arrested were persons (as we do not know their gender identity) of color and all the arresting officers were white. We need Loretta Lynch to get on this as soon as she is done suing NC.

/sarc2

Seriously, I want the media to tell us their LTC status, their criminal history and how many EBT cards they each had.

That's my morning commute. Police were searching off the road with metal detectors around 4:00. And people keep telling me to move out of Fall River. Crazy all around.

It's all the gangsta/college liberal cross over. Liberals are so good, virtuous, and loving, they can't help but embracing, exalting, and carousing with the very plague that is destroying children and communities throughout our nation.

It's happening in college communities across the nation. There's a school down here where a student was held up at gunpoint in his dorm! There's a lot of ambivalence, you know. They understand the plight of the young criminals just trying to get by with their street savvy, but getting pistol whipped before morning class can be a bit distracting to their studies.

I heard that these three victims of racism were just hanging out, having a spirited discussion of theoretical physics and its relationship to modern scientific concepts when all of a sudden a bunch of racist police started chasing them and scattering shell casings all over the ground to frame them while screaming racial epithets at them.

jk these idiots need to be away from society

Shit I live right not too far from there. Drive through that intersection at least twice a day, so does my family. 28 is the main secondary road from Brockton to points south in Bridgewater and Raynham and such.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom