Gun Ban

The head of the DOJ is the AG, and you kind of have to be an expert lawyer to do that job. Flynn's best place is to replace Wray to run the FBI. This way he can both get his revenge and clean up or shut down the agency, whichever he determines is the best course.

This is how I see it going down. The Dems make a hard play for either banning/ regulating firearms, either thru EO or legislation. Legislation is out because I don't think (I hope) that it won't get thru the Senate. That leaves an EO. With the way the Supreme Court is now structured, I don't think an EO will pass muster if someone files suit. We just can't pussy out like we did with Obama's EO's.

Remember, it only takes 4 members of the SC to agree to take a case. I like the odds now.

When the Dems fail, they can use the SC and Senate as talking points in future elections as to why there is so much gun violence. I almost think that they want to fail at gun control policies. Because if they succeed, and God hopes they don't, but if they do and nothing changes, they'll look like fools and have no one to blame.

I could be wrong. Won't be the first or last time...

YMMV

It'll be interesting to see how all the new Covid/riots gun owners will react when they hear how their candidate feels about their 2a rights. Not expecting much but it'll be entertaining to observe the mental gymnastics

Judging by the posts of our resident Bidenistas they won’t bother with any gymnastics, they’ll just exist in a state of unresolved ideological conflict.

The Obama admin was rightly wary of trying to push the AWB again, they still remembered what happened last time. Hopefully the democratic party
is pragmatic enough to understand that if they try again, they'll lose congress and the white house in the next elections.

The Obama admin was rightly wary of trying to push the AWB again, they still remembered what happened last time. Hopefully the democratic party
is pragmatic enough to understand that if they try again, they'll lose congress and the white house in the next elections.
If the shenanigans we just witnessed are allowed to stand, there will be no further elections in any meaningful sense from here on out.

If the shenanigans we just witnessed are allowed to stand, there will be no further elections in any meaningful sense from here on out.
The illusion of Democracy, due process, and the Rule of Law, without any of it being real. Just the way China likes it.

Going to be real funny when all these companies that moved their factories and intellectual property to China to make more more and a 'seat at the table' have the CCP turn around, nationalize everything, and tell these greedy globalist f***s "what was yours is now ours and there's nothing you can do about it... stupid laowai". Nike, Apple, etc. could easily be seized overnight and Tim Cook & company instantly become penniless.

Oh, I agree, But remember, ATF and other Agencies use paid and unpaid informants to do their dirty work they will befriend folks and then screw them. Just think Randy Weaver.
Lon Horiuchi killed an unarmed woman holding a baby. Kevin Harris returned fire and killed a federal jackboot who had just shot and killed his best friend's young son. Horiuchi, the FBI agent, was not tried for murder but Kevin Harris, the civilian, certainly was. Thank goodness a jury found him not guilty!

That's providing that the senate holds, not looking great at this time. If I read this right, there are already 48 dems and 2 (snicker,snicker) independants. Gee, wonder how the VP will vote.
There are 46 dems and 2 indies that cacus with the dems - Bernie Sanders and Angus King from Maine - to get to the 48 number that you see. Alaska and NC should hold to get to 50 Republicans. Should get at least one but likely two of the Georgia seats. However there is going to be a ton of money spent on the race from Bloomberg, Hollywood, Silicon Valley, etc. Always dangerous when there is that kind of money involved.

Classic CNN, it's actually 48/48 currently, Collins is keeping Maine. I don't know what crack CNN is smoking or why they haven't called that state for Collins. Probably because they're biased bags of dicks.
Collins is a RINO, so don't count on her.
Senate? Congress? House? Who cares have you never heard of Obama's favorite weapon. Presidential Executive Order for the win.
EO can only be used on the alphabet agencies and their policies. You'd have to have enough to change GCA '68 (I think the bumpstocks were a gray area, and am surprised their confiscation/destruction without compensation isn't making it's way through the courts.)

Did I miss something? Did we lose the senate?

Exactly.

I would expect several Healey Letter Inspired EOs. That would be the opening salvo.

Then some VA style bits to back them up.

If this election hooplah pans out. The MI count looks like it is off by a few hundred K. That's huge.

It'll be interesting to see how all the new Covid/riots gun owners will react when they hear how their candidate feels about their 2a rights. Not expecting much but it'll be entertaining to observe the mental gymnastics

Based on the number of longstanding NES members that recently have come out in support of Biden, I imagine they'll do a great job of compartmentalizing.

Back
Top Bottom