Gun Ban

You may need some tinfoil.

Ban possible but not probable for at least 2 or maybe 4 years. Every President is looking to get re-elected. If Biden messes with guns he will not get re-elected.

If there was election tampering and Biden still gets in then you are looking at 2ish years. Assuming election tampering goes unanswered, any Senate race that was close in 2022 could be rigged and go un- investigated. This would give Senate control to the Democrats. Same could be done with the house.

Now they would be able to do what they like, pack courts. AWB, etc. to that add to that (I think I read) that after the 2 year mark Biden could be removed, Harris could take his place and could go 10 years (2yr to finish Bidens 1st term and 2 election cycles as incumbents are more likely to win especially with the ability to cheat unfettered). With a packed court, favorable senate, the media pushing an agenda, antifa beat downs, there would be no resistance to pushing any or all of the Democrats positions.

If Democrats want to push the long game for control they will focus on senate and house over the next 2 years once that has been established all bets are off.

Remove tinfoil.

You may need some tinfoil.

Ban possible but not probable for at least 2 or maybe 4 years. Every President is looking to get re-elected. If Biden messes with guns he will not get re-elected.
A "President Biden" by definition means massive electoral cheating is allowed to stand. Of course he'd be "re-elected" - by the very same mechanism (and probably more so). (Or I should say President Harris.)

Harris is gonna be a lame duck president. Yes I said Harris.She is licking her chops for an onslaught of gun control but she only has a year, if that. She’s got bigger fish to fry with Covid, Green new deal, systemic racism, etc. By the time they wack Biden and have to start campaigning for 2024 they just don’t have the time. Plus, they are gonna get massacred in 2022.

The difference with AR's and bump stocks is that millions of people have AR or AR type rifles while a few thousand had a bumpstock. They went after a small group of people over bump stocks, but going after AR's... it would be so unpopular it might cause a rebellion. Depends on how they do it, they can't classify a semi auto rifle that has a 16" barrel, 26" OAL as an SBR or an AOW, so all they've got is machine gun, but the issue with saying an AR/AK is a machine gun because it can simulate full auto fire is a stretch and because of Hughes they can't be registered and thus all AR/AK and other similar rifles are illegal.

That would start a civil war, but it's clear after this election the Democrats don't give a shit about anything other than their own power. SCOTUS could strike it down, but Biden/Harris could ignore that ruling and still order ATF to confiscate AR's and Congress certainly wouldn't step in to impeach because you're not going to find 10 to 15 Democrat senators to vote to impeach and military generals enjoy their pensions and benefits too much.

So, I'd be concerned about semi autos.
If a semiauto ban is not in the cards, I wouldn't put it past that sneaky bastard Biden to attempt to ban "military" calibers for civilian possession and use, like Mexico and other Latin American countries did. Such a law would prohibit bolt-action. .223 and .308 rifles as well.

Back
Top Bottom