• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Auction: Sat. May 6, In Wilton NH

This was my first gun auction so I wasn't sure what to expect, I was hoping to find a bargain, but it didn't happen.
I wrote down the selling prices on all the 107 guns sold, they added up to a total of $51,825, which is an average of $485 per gun.
Also the buyers paid an additional 10% premium on top of the selling price and another $30 for the FFL transfer.
($15 for each additional transfer for the same buyer)
There were a few heavy hitters in the room that bought up most of the stuff, I presume they're dealers, but at the prices they paid I don't see much profit potential for them on the flip.

Thanks for sharing, good to know they raised a good amount of dough to offset any arrangements and help out the family.

Thank you sir. Some Chinese AK's had the folding spike bayonet as opposed to the removable bladed bayonet and are commonly referred to as "Spikers". The online picture of the Polytech in lot #7 was the "Spiker" in question.

Thank you sir. Some Chinese AK's had the folding spike bayonet as opposed to the removable bladed bayonet and are commonly referred to as "Spikers". The online picture of the Polytech in lot #7 was the "Spiker" in question.

That went for $1650, plus the 10% buyer premium and $30 FFL transfer fee, so the buyer paid a total of $1845 for it.

I'd like to know what the prices were for lot #1 (Dragunov), #42 (M-14), & #65 (1884 trapdoor) please?

Any attendees with licenses buy anything? Did the auctioneer not get it and make them go through the same wait?

All the guns went through the FFL. And the auctioneer wasn't a gun guy but he specifically did the guns first so they'd have more time for the paperwork. The problem was the FFL.

I know for fact, that one of the customers in the audience was/is an FFL, and the FFL doing the transfers still charged him as if he were Joe Q Public. Although he didn't have to wait for the call.

Back
Top Bottom