• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun And Ammo Sales Surge As America Transforms Into Violent Mess

Just wait to see what happens to this country if the cops that are in trial for Floyd's death get acquitted. I hear that the coroner's report isn't so cut and dried. Seems his fent level was high enough to possibly kill him and he may have invested it just prior to contact with the PO po to get rid of it.

If those cops get an acquittal this country will erupt.

Before that debate rolls again ...the cop was a dick. My point here is the case may not be so cut and dried.

Just wait to see what happens to this country if the cops that are in trial for Floyd's death get acquitted. I hear that the coroner's report isn't so cut and dried. Seems his fent level was high enough to possibly kill him and he may have invested it just prior to contact with the PO po to get rid of it.

Before that debate rolls again ...the cop was a dick. My point here is the case may not be so cut and dried.
i expect he will get convicted of a a reduced charge with minimal jail time and then the SWHTF

For what it's worth, on another forum I follow, this is somewhat unlikely. While it's *possible* that he was mixing fent and meth in just the right ratio, the general consensus among those with "real world experience" with heroin/fent is that when you OD, it's nearly instant. Like, your world melts away, you are no longer a high functioning walking and talking human. They asserted that the chances of Floyd being "mid overdose" while also interacting with cops in such an alert/agitated manner is HIGHLY unlikely.

Guy was a criminal. Guy was on drugs. Not saying it exonerates him or anything. But personally, from the reading I've done, I find it highly unlikely that he actually OD'd there.

May not murder. Maybe involuntary/ involuntary manslaughter?
Which would the same as an acquittal and the riots ramp up and get worse...

For what it's worth, on another forum I follow, this is somewhat unlikely. While it's *possible* that he was mixing fent and meth in just the right ratio, the general consensus among those with "real world experience" with heroin/fent is that when you OD, it's nearly instant. Like, your world melts away, you are no longer a high functioning walking and talking human. They asserted that the chances of Floyd being "mid overdose" while also interacting with cops in such an alert/agitated manner is HIGHLY unlikely.

Guy was a criminal. Guy was on drugs. Not saying it exonerates him or anything. But personally, from the reading I've done, I find it highly unlikely that he actually OD'd there.
George Floyd is an excuse. All this nonsense was set up and in place long beforehand, waiting for the right incident - which, unfortunately, with the rate at which black males (1) offend and (2) have adverse interactions with police, was just a matter of (short) time.

I think that the Ahmaud Arbery case is another one where acquittal will see rage on the streets.

Anyways, classic ZeroHedge taking a few kernels of truth and building them up into a 'sky-is-falling' type of story. Life is pretty quiet and normal in the 'burbs and I imagine even more so in rural areas. No 'violent mess' here... (yet)

If there was a case on the stage right now that's actually WORTH outrage...it's that one. Those good old boys should have stayed at home and minded their own business.

Yeah, damn shame you can't just go out jogging anymore. What is this country coming to.....

I get what your saying. What I'm saying is the case may not end up an easy conviction.....which can lead to reasonable doubt. Right?

I'm not a lawyer, but I never thought "He was gonna die anyway so it's OK that I killed him."

Back to the OP, I was in a local pawn shop today picking up an AR pistol lower, chatting with the owner, he said he normally has close to 300 guns in stock new and used, he's down to under 100. Ammo shelves had huge holes where sold out calibers were, totally out of primers and powder...

Ammoseek.com has 22 around 10-11c/round, 9mm is around 60, 45 is at 50, 300 blackout is pushing $1. It's insane.

Bought a bunch of guns in the last year, can't shoot them now without going broke. Sad!

I bought a BUNCH of guns for the past 35 years as well as a BUNCH of ammo. Still stingy with the ammo though. I will probably go to the grave with it still stored. My family will find it all and say, "Dad was nuts!" This does not count all my "kid" guns either

I bought a BUNCH of guns for the past 35 years as well as a BUNCH of ammo. Still stingy with the ammo though. I will probably go to the grave with it still stored. My family will find it all and say, "Dad was nuts!" This does not count all my "kid" guns either
Well if you ever want to sell any 9mm or 223/556 I'd certainly be interested!

Back
Top Bottom