gun ads on TV!

Yeah, Scamcast sucks, glad I don't have to deal with them anymore.

From the link you posted:

This was from February of 2013, I'm guessing Fox has changed their policies since.

I don't see how this isn't an infringement on 1A. Would they get to decide to not do any ads based on the hot flaming gayness category, or skin color category? Farging hypocrites.....

I just saw another new Glock ad on Fox News Channel.

Too bad they don't run them more often.

Maybe with Trump in the Whitehouse now it'll become more common to see pro-2A ads.

We should put a Glock ad together with videos of Glock pistols being dropped and not discharging as the voice over takes issue with all the scary lies told about Glocks. ie, They're not plastic and you can't sneak them through a metal detector at the airport. They don't blow up. They don't fire 17 rounds with one pull of the trigger...blah blah blah! Then show a screaming Maura Healy hoisting her skirt and dancing around in high heals as a mouse runs around her feet. Then one of us steps up, draws a Glock, aims at the mouse, shakes his head, and tells Healy she is on all alone on this one. It'd be hilarious! Then a ratty pick up with Maine plates flies on the scene and a guy in camo gets out and blasts the little mouse with an AR. He then says, "Fixed it for ya lady, eyup, I did." Then he tosses her a lobster that grabs her tongue making her scream again and the Maine guy does a donut with his ratty pick up spraying Healy with mud, holds his AR up in the air over his ratty pickup and shouts out his ratty pick up window, "You cayn't get these down he'ah. Why'z zat you spose?" Then Healy faints and gets eaten by a bear.
Cut to the GOAL office where cartoon bubbles pop up with various cheers.

And a good time was had by all! [wink]

My family and I drove (I did all the driving) to FL last week, and in addition to seeing nesting sea turtles, manatees, and gopher tortoises, we saw an ad for Henry firearms on mainstream TV. Then, we saw an ad for Glock, and their mod 42 as a great concealable choice for women. the ad was really focused on women, so:

a.) FL apparently has a different market and laws than MA (duh!)

b.) any man who carries a Glock 42 needs to update their testosterone level!

it was very refreshing seeing those ads!! there's hope for the country!!

1. Latest government funded research from the "Water is wet" department.

2. Bullshit.

I don't watch much TV, but I see ads for R&R in Belchertown quite a bit on the over the air channels (cut the cable a while back).

Also, I hear ads on the radio for Guns n Gear in Agawam and of course Vermont Gunbroker.

Vermont gun broker runs ads in WEEI in Western Ma. and the new Granite State range is running them in the Boston area on radio stations.

Back
Top Bottom