gun ads on TV!

ridleyman

NES Member
My family and I drove (I did all the driving) to FL last week, and in addition to seeing nesting sea turtles, manatees, and gopher tortoises, we saw an ad for Henry firearms on mainstream TV. Then, we saw an ad for Glock, and their mod 42 as a great concealable choice for women. the ad was really focused on women, so:

a.) FL apparently has a different market and laws than MA (duh!)

b.) any man who carries a Glock 42 needs to update their testosterone level!

it was very refreshing seeing those ads!! there's hope for the country!!

G42 is perfect for IWB with shirt n' tie wear if you're not a big guy. I'd print anything else easily.

Gun ads would be awesome in MA. Does anyone know if there's some CMR or something against having those ads play in MA?

Outdoor channle has gun ads. The dude who does the voice for Ruger ads is ****ing annoying. He tried to sound so tough....i habe to mute it every time a ruger adis on.

I would, however, love to hear him say "another rugged reliable stovepipe from Ruger!"

Outdoor channel has gun ads. The dude who does the voice for Ruger ads is ****ing annoying. He tried to sound so tough....i have to mute it every time a ruger ad is on.

I would, however, love to hear him say "another rugged reliable stovepipe from Ruger!"

LMAO I'm glad I wasn't the only one who wants to smash the TV when I hear that dudes voice.

Flint Armament in Fall River had a TV ad about two years ago. The owner told me that Comcast put a stop to it but I don't know the details.

It was great when Pullman Arms was advertising on the Worcester talk radio station. Especially when they were encouraging females to come to the shop.

I see S&W ads on the Outdoor channel, but mostly during the shooting programs they directly sponsor.
Good to see FL is not afraid of freedom!

There are guns inc/guns and gear ads on 102 and 993 pretty often actually. Never seen a TV ad though.

G42 is perfect for IWB with shirt n' tie wear if you're not a big guy. I'd print anything else easily.

Gun ads would be awesome in MA. Does anyone know if there's some CMR or something against having those ads play in MA?

I used to hear gun ads on WRKO all the time depending on who was being syndicated in. For example when Savage was on I'd hear Bond Arms ads all the time.

Back when WTKK was around Mass Firearms School used to have ads on there all the time, too.

-Mike

There are some MA channels that have commercials for Henry Rifles, I wanna say either nat geo or discovery. I pulled up a show on demand and the opening commercial was Henry's Rifles

Holy Crap!

I can't believe that I just saw a TV ad for Glock pistols on Fox News Channel.

No, not the Outdoor Channel, not the Sportsmans Channel, not even Pursuit, but FOX Freakin' News Channel. [shocked]

The Henry ads are on in MA too. The ones with the guy with the thick NY accent.

The Henry ads are on in MA too. The ones with the guy with the thick NY accent.

I've seen the Henry infomercials, usually in the wee hours of the morning on Discovery, or some lesser known cable channel, and even then they only feature non EBR looking long arms.

This was a HANDGUN commercial on a high profile national network.

I've seen the Henry infomercials, usually in the wee hours of the morning on Discovery, or some lesser known cable channel, and even then they only feature non EBR looking long arms.

This was a HANDGUN commercial on a high profile national network.

the moonbat apoplexy this will cause is giving me a schadenfreude chubby

Don't know about TV, but Hoffman's has been running their "Guns for the Good Guys" ads on radio quite a bit lately. (Regular old commercial "classic rock" FM, too, not AM talk.)

Holy Crap!

I can't believe that I just saw a TV ad for Glock pistols on Fox News Channel.

No, not the Outdoor Channel, not the Sportsmans Channel, not even Pursuit, but FOX Freakin' News Channel. [shocked]

There's hope, now that you have Sununu and we have Trump!

Hes a piece of shit, but his commercials were awesome...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom