Gulag Sign Up Sheet - Petition Against H.R. 127 @ Change.org

76Too

NES Member
Click here for YOUR very own spot on a train to a Gulag in beautiful North Oklahoma - Coming soon to a country near you in 2022.

I can’t decide whether to sign or not?

I realize there’s an H.R. 127 thread already, but the petition just dropped and I figured it was worthwhile to post it up and get the NES braintrusts take on whether it’ll actually DO anything, or if it’ll just guarantee your spot on a sweat shop sewing Nikes for our ‘new to us’ Chinese overlords?

For those unfamiliar with the bill...

CLICKY LINK - H.R. 127 ‘Disarming Freedom Lovers for Dummies’

Last edited:
Hey, your side chick is still looking for you. She keeps stopping by my house and says she knows that I know where you are. Says she wants you back and promises to shave first this time, whatever that means...

heil-healey.jpg

LOL I don't know what is the situation in your neck of the woods but in Missouri they will say F-U to the feds if this crap passes. I lived there a few years- met the Mrs. there. Their 2A stance is tempting if we don't stay in New England. NH if we do, TN, TX, FL, MO if we don't?

Honestly, if they wanted gun stuff to settle down they would convince that Jackson Lee biatch, Bloomturd, and a host of others to say forget the gun control stuff- you do you, whatever. They keep stoking the anti fires and demand stays crazy.

Hey, your side chick is still looking for you. She keeps stopping by my house and says she knows that I know where you are. Says she wants you back and promises to shave first this time, whatever that means...

heil-healey.jpg

LOL I don't know what is the situation in your neck of the woods but in Missouri they will say F-U to the feds if this crap passes. I lived there a few years- met the Mrs. there. Their 2A stance is tempting if we don't stay in New England. NH if we do, TN, TX, FL, MO if we don't?

Honestly, if they wanted gun stuff to settle down they would convince that Jackson Lee biatch, Bloomturd, and a host of others to say forget the gun control stuff- you do you, whatever. They keep stoking the anti fires and demand stays crazy.
Why would they want anything to settle down? They WANT to provoke a violent reaction - ANY violent reaction - so they can play "Reichstag Fire" like they did with the Insurrection-That-Wasn't at the Capitol.

Back
Top Bottom