guilt free manbags that don't make you look like a twink

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it doesn’t fit in your pockets or on your belt do you really need it for just walking around?
Bottle of water? Glasses case? Smoke pouch (or cigar case or pack of cigs or whatever you prefer)?

Bottle of water? Glasses case? Smoke pouch (or cigar case or pack of cigs or whatever you prefer)?

Drink it before you leave or find water in your travels; get contacts, croakies, or just hang them off the front of your shirt; and quit smoking. Or stick your butts in your front pocket.

1. G@y
2. A guy pulls a knife 6'-8' away form you. You have one, maybe 2 seconds to react. No way you can open your purse and defend yourself.

I guess you could always scream and hit him with your purse.

That’s only one scenario. Better to have a gun than not.

It's not a purse, it's a "Possibles Bag"....... but yes, it does match my mocassins ;)
View attachment 303749

If he can’t access it, is it an impossibles bag?

Reactions: AHM
I have a Maxpedition fatboy I use once in a blue moon while hiking... I can keep a gun in a fast location, lunch, water, etc, all on tap...

-Mike
I've got one also(believe it's the Jumbo), it's primary role is an after hours range bag when I'm only bringing pistols to the range. It's second function is a smaller camera bag with a Domke insert, a few rangefinders(lenses mounted) and a few extra lenses, rolls of film/memory cards and batteries. Take out the insert at any time and you'll find spare mags.

Someone on a photo forum asked about gear insurance so I posted this specifically to ruffle their sensitive little selves. [laugh]
8614687390_fcdc7157f7_z.jpg

As for why people GAS what others think of their choices on gear, I've never understood that. If I own/use something it's because I do so for an intended purpose, others opinions of it don't factor into it anywhere because I purchased it for my needs not anyone else's.

So folks can call me a twink or whatever else they want, I simply don't care.

the 5.11 satchel has been majorly price reduced for a while. my wife and i each have one, used primarily as "baby bags" for all their gear if we are on the go. for $35 cannot be beat.

COVRT™ Satchel

Does that come with a complimentary handicap parking placard for a 1997 Cadillac, a stack of expired coupons to use with a handwritten check at the grocery store, and a reservation for the early bird special at IHOP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom