• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

guilt free manbags that don't make you look like a twink

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen the word “twink” misused so wildly in a very long time.

As for man purses: I carry a small backpack (osprey hikelite 26), or a timbuk2 messenger bag (forget which model).

There are plenty of non-tacticool sling bags and messenger bags out there that, if you pick one that meshes with how you dress, no one will ever notice you have on.

found these 2 compact condor edc molle sling bags on ebay nib for 30$ total [they list for 40$ ea]: added the bottle holders after [16$ each]. they are great for the beach, off road or when you need to cc and have no holster means. will hide a glock 21. pockets for mags, wallet, phone and stuff

View attachment 303535
1. G@y
2. A guy pulls a knife 6'-8' away form you. You have one, maybe 2 seconds to react. No way you can open your purse and defend yourself.

I guess you could always scream and hit him with your purse.

1. Gh@y
2. A guy pulls a knife 6'-8' away form you. You have one, maybe 2 seconds to react. No way you can open your purse and defend yourself.

Depends on the "purse" and how the gun is fixed in it. Is it as fast as belt carry? No, but in timing exercises it's probably still nowhere near as bad as the idiots that don't carry with a round in the pipe.... [laugh] Also sometimes you can just leave the thing open which makes for quick access...

-Mike

Reactions: AHM
Depends on the "purse" and how the gun is fixed in it. Is it as fast as belt carry? No, but in timing exercises it's probably still nowhere near as bad as the idiots that don't carry with a round in the pipe.... [laugh] Also sometimes you can just leave the thing open which makes for quick access...

-Mike
I bet you that I could unholster (without practice, since I always have one in the chamber) and put one in the pipe before he can open that purse, unholster, pull the gun out and point it. Almost anyone would be faster in this scenario.

You are better off just screaming and hitting the dude with the purse. With some luck, you will pistol whip him.

You are also adding the risk that the zipper wont work when you need it.

And its bulky.

1. G@y

g2
1. G@y

a dog smells his own: since you know so much about gay, maybe you are the one with something to hide

I bet you that I could unholster (without practice, since I always have one in the chamber) and put one in the pipe before he can open that purse, unholster, pull the gun out and point it. Almost anyone would be faster in this scenario.

You are better off just screaming and hitting the dude with the purse. With some luck, you will pistol whip him.

You are also adding the risk that the zipper wont work when you need it.

And its bulky.
sounds like you are a real expert on purses; goes well with your yoga pants

1. G@y

a dog smells his own: since you know so much about gay, maybe you are the one with something to hide

Fight!

Not needed to realize that adding extra sh*t that can fail, like a zipper, is not a good idea.

But what do I know, I'm not a certified operator. Although I grew a nice beard these past 3 weeks, so I'm half way there.

Purse-whipping... Lol.

I think they are fighting over the last golumpki...

OP, if you absolutely need a bag, go with a german rations bag and cut a hole in the end to put your hand into. Then you can walk into trouble with your hand on a G17, and no one will know...

Well, except for the powder burns around the exit hole from range-testing.

On the plus side... it keeps the spent shells after firing for a quick get-away.

iu

Last edited:
So do Hipoint and Taurus. For bags, I'm in the SKD, Kifaru, Hazard4 (and a few others) camp.

I don't like the kifaru stuff anymore. It's too advertising operator.

My hazard4 messagner I bought like 7 years ago used off EDC forums and it finally had a problem. It lost a Paracord tie from a zipper. After daily use with one laptop, some times two laptops, and 15 pounds of stuff in it all the time.
Also it doesn't "print" badly.

I am going on record to state that I no longer approve of camo yoga pants.

They camouflage the body and hide the curves.
Camo yoga pants were started by the pound me too movement.

Not good.

No sir.

Not good at all.

If you had a beautiful car with nice curves, would you paint it like this?

18chxxnaqlv83jpg.jpg

The only reason why a woman would wear camo yoga pants is if she is fat or tends to soil herself.

Cotton-On-Body-activewear-yoga-clothes-workout-apparel-Hong-Kong-e1543462161482.jpg

At least that is why I always wear camo.

To wear a murse, first you must grow a beard and have a fade haircut.

OP, do you have a beard and a fade ?

And tats, must have tats to complement the complete tool look. none of the above; in my generation tats were the sign of a moron, a beard a kook and guys with buzzed hair were the ones beating the shit out of you

85a8827e7c3300e7e9cb17f4a625d8d7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom