• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guide to gun rights in your Massachusetts town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmington is Green. My buddy does the permits for them. If you meet the critera for an A,thats what you get.

Norton is Green. As a matter of fact, at the town election in June for an override, I spoke to the licensing officer who laughed and said in the affirmative..."We're pretty damn green!"

Lynn, not currently listed, is green: I got my Class A ALP ("Restrictions: None") LTC in April with no issues or extra documentation required.

Lee

Lee should be green. I was issued a Class A, ... Restrictions: All Lawful Purposes. This was a renewal and my previous was also ALP from the same chief. As many of you already know, the chief is Ron Glidden.

In my experience Dudley should be green. Never any problems or harrasement and no extras required. Southbridge is not listed but when I lived there several years ago I would have rated it Red.

kenc said:
Norwell doesnt seem to be a problem even got my SBR approved
Stand-by on Norwell. Chief Bob Galvin is retiring the end of August. The town is in the process of final interviews.

Applied for LTC-A ALP in Worcester, received a LTC-A Restricted to Sport/Target.

Thanks for maintaining a list.

Jon

chobicus said:
From what I understand, Charlton=green

I still have to wait to find out, though. Sigh...
Welcome aboard chobicus,

For the time being I am not going to touch Charlton, atleast untill someone can confirm it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom