Guide to gun rights in your Massachusetts town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lube gets too messy!!:p So, for most of you it's probably a given YOU would get even a restricted but for the rest of US that's no guarantee. :cool:
But yes it is restricted but the lady told me after a year with no incidents I can make an appeal for unrestricted

That's not green, that's more like a Ketchup + Mustard type mix.

So you've gone your whole life without any "incidents" but one more year will make all the difference in proving you're worthy [rofl]
Somerville does the same thing and IIRC a couple other towns do as well. I've always wanted to ask one of those LOs what they mean by "incidents" because I'm 99.9% sure that any incident that would occur while you have a restricted LTC would ultimately result in the revocation of the LTC. Like what kind of incident do they seriously picture where they let the person keep their license but then don't allow the upgrade?

Somerville does the same thing and IIRC a couple other towns do as well. I've always wanted to ask one of those LOs what they mean by "incidents" because I'm 99.9% sure that any incident that would occur while you have a restricted LTC would ultimately result in the revocation of the LTC. Like what kind of incident do they seriously picture where they let the person keep their license but then don't allow the upgrade?
LO answers: Asking questions [smile]

See new thread here:

and @Coyote33 no I am not merging these threads. There is a very good reason for it. [laugh]

Last edited:
See new thread here:

and @Coyote33 no I am not merging these threads. There is a very good reason for it. [laugh]
so we can stick a fork in this one then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom