Guide rod laser for M&P

Does anyone know if anyone makes a guide rod laser for the M&P. Internet research has me coming up short but I figured I would try here.

I asked this question at one point and a couple of people told me that guide rod lasers were not so popular, due to it maybe affecting the strength of a critical part of the gun.

And putting expensive electronics right near the explody-bits. I don't know of one made for the M&P, at least, so far. I looked a bit, since I'm thinking of getting one (an M&P).

I don't know if they've improved, but I invested much in a GRL for my Glock22 and it was full of FAIL...(I used that on purpose...[wink])... It would shut itself off under fire and though it was center-mass accurate, mine at least was inconsistent. Even from a mechanical rest, the POA of the laser would shift - which never made sense to me..

I have it in a drawer somewhere, as I could not in good conscience sell or give it to someone to use to defend their lives with...I used it for a while as a toy for the dog to chase around in the yard and the cat to chase across the living room...

If you don't find what you're looking for, take a look at the Crimson Trace laser grips for the M&P. I believe it's model 660 and 661.

One is for the compact and the other for the full size.

I have both and can't say enough good things about them. They integrate beautifully into the guns and don't interfere with most holsters.

Back
Top Bottom