• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guess Who Got Pinched?

MrsWildweasel said:
One the Uber Dyke and the other well.............. We'll let Ross compare. [twisted]

Hmmm... one's stupid, the other is viciously vindictive. Ship 'em both to Iraq!

Oh, wait... uh... never mind. [lol]

Hubby likely doesn't want her back because she's gone INSANE. She also dishonors her son and his sacrifice. What a POS to have for a wife and mother.

She even has blamed Hurricane Katrina on Bush. As Cross-X would say "Whadda Maroon".

The wife doesn't like her, but will NOT talk about it.

How could I tell? She put another doo-dad on the Jeep's windows, a nice big "United We Stand" flag. Takes up over half of a rear door window (can see through it).

I'm looking for a huge Flag with Support our troops for my rear window that can be seen through. I've seen some neat Flags for it. I'm working on it. [lol]

Nickle said:
Hubby likely doesn't want her back because she's gone INSANE. She also dishonors her son and his sacrifice. What a POS to have for a wife and mother.

She even has blamed Hurricane Katrina on Bush. As Cross-X would say "Whadda Maroon".

I understand that Sheehan's husband filed for divorce a few months ago when she started this insanity.

She should be sent to the rubber-room for the rest of her life, preferably in Iraq!

LenS said:
I understand that Sheehan's husband filed for divorce a few months ago when she started this insanity.

I heard the same thing. He should've had her committed, but I understand they're from the People's Republik of Kommiefornia, so, she just fits right in.

Lenin and Marx had a term for her kind. "Useful Idiots"

It's the same reasons I do not talk to my mother about Alan. She is very anti war and Bush, and absolutely hated the idea of Alan going into the Guard. She didn't like it when my brother and I were in the military either.

MrsWildweasel said:
It's the same reasons I do not talk to my mother about Alan. She is very anti war and Bush, and absolutely hated the idea of Alan going into the Guard. She didn't like it when my brother and I were in the military either.

Sad, it's actually her loss. I'm glad I don't have that. Mom (step-mother) and my father are BOTH WW2 vets, he was Army Air Corps, she was Coast Guard (after she got done training pilots).

I truly is her loss,I write her a letter every once in awhile updating her on Alan,but gloss over alot,since she wouldn't understand alot of it anyways. From Glenn's side Alan has more support than you'll ever know. My brother is also very supportive. Glenn's grandmother gives me alot of strength,since both of her boys were each in a conflict. Korea, and VietNam.

I say we do a fund raiser for Cindy to where I lived for about 8 years.

I propose to the board that we give her a ticket to Sault Ste Marie, MI. Once there we give her a letter and a normal compass.

Within the letter is a map and directions to a stash proving without a doubt that Bush lied, the smoking gun. That an intern in the WH wants to be another Deepthroat etc.

Here is the kicker.....

The directions lead to Gogomain Swamp. The nice thing about gogomain swamp is that there is a HUGE ore deposit under it and renders compass's useless and deadly if you rely on it to much.

Lets use natural selection to the best. Also, SSM is a strong pro-war area (tons of retired military etc.) So, if nature don't get her, the rednecks with snowmobiles may. [twisted]

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're a person after my own heart.

Of course, she could also picket outside the front gate of Fort Irwin. THat's even in her home state. We'd need to confiscate her water, food and transportation, though.

Back
Top Bottom