• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guess I'll have to stop listening to Stevie Wonder

Stevie can't see the forest for the trees. He needs to open his eyes to the fact that trayvon was a thug. The truly blind is not he who cannot see but he who will not see. Stevie struck out on both counts. Not a man of vision at all.
He should go to Florida on a sightseeing tour and forget about this PC stupidity.

"I just called to say" he sucks anyway. Did he boycott California in 94 after the O.J trial? course not. What will Florida do now that an old, unpopular, has been of a cheesy music artist is now boycotting them?!?! They must be devastated! I hear M.C Hammer is too. They'll really feel that one.

This kind of shit cracks me up! These entertainers get so full of their own self importance that they actually believe it will make a difference. Honestly there are several movie actors that I love seeing their films, but couldn't give a rat's ass one way or the other what their personal views on politics, the economy, or anything else are because they don't live in the same world/society that the rest of us do, so they only have their own stupid opinions to go off of based on whatever news they heard or read. Why some people give any weight to their opinions over any average person standing next to you just blows my mind.[rolleyes]

I hope all states adopt similar laws just to keep him away.
His music is like yoko ono to my ears.

-Proud to be a licensed plumber most days, wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Stevie Wonder just called to say

33558091.jpg

Let the SW jokes fly.... FREE POST ... [smile]

Q: Have you seen Stevie Wonder's new piano?
A: Neither has he!

Q: How did Stevie Wonder meet his wife?
A: Blind date.

Q: Have you ever seen Stevie Wonder's wife?
A: Neither has he.

Q: How do you break Steve Wonder's neck?
A: Speed up the music.

Q: What goes ring-ring, ring-ring, ring, Ahhhhhhh!
A: Stevie Wonder answering the iron

Q: What did Stevie Wonder's mother do for punishment?
A: Rearrange the furniture.

Q: Why does Stevie Wonder shake his head when he sings?
A: Because he can't find the microphone.

Q: What do you call Stevie Wonder playing tennis?
A: Endless love

Q: What's the fastest thing on land?
A: Stevie Wonder's speedboat

Q: Why does Stevie Wonder always smile?
A: No one's told him he's black yet.

Q: Why hasn't Stevie Wonder written a hit in years?
A: He dropped his pencil!

Q: What have Patrick Swayze and Stevie Wonder got in common?
A: Neither of them will see Christmas!

Stevie Wonder walks into a shop swinging a dog above his head. The shop owner says "Can I help you?" Stevie Wonder say "No I'm just having a look around"

At a celebrity party, Stevie Wonder meets golf champ Tiger Woods and mentions that he, too, is an excellent golfer. Tiger is a bit skeptical that the blind musician can play golf well, but he's too polite to say anything. "When I tee off, " the singer explains, "I have a guy call to me from the green. My sharp sense of hearing lets me aim." Tiger is impressed, and Stevie suggests that they play a round. When Tiger agrees, Stevie asks, "How about if we play for $10,000 a hole?" Tiger insists he couldn't possibly play him for money because of his sight handicap. But Stevie argues and badgers Tiger until Tiger finally relents Stevie says, "You pick the place and I'll pick the time?" Tiger says, "Fine. Pebble Beach" Stevie replies, "Midnight!"

Back
Top Bottom