• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guess I'll have to bump some S&W stuff up a few slots on my list...

Wow. That is a good thing. Lets hope others follow suit. Was talking to a buddy the other day (sig guy) and said pretty much everything the wife and i own is S&W maybe i will try a sig next. Well if S&W is actually getting involved like that i will stay a loyal customer.

The only thing i would change would of been to give half of it to comm 2a. That could of gone along way for future legal battles related to 2a rights in Ma

NSSF is based in CT.....
I guess they're looking to fight things on a national level. I was hoping for more local assistance since they're based here.

NSSF’s #GUNVOTE is a voter registration and education platform which helps gun owners, hunters and target shooters register to vote, educate themselves on where each candidate stands on gun control and conservation, and then vote on election day to protect their gun rights.

its-a-beautiful-day.jpg

from the comments.....my head hurts....

"No one needs a weapon like this. To shoot what, and too shoot where. How about this? You can keep this odious weapon but it has to be under lock and key at the shooting range you belong to. Not in your house but at the range where only you can shoot it. And, it has to be registered annually. And if you decide to sell it, the buyer will be vetted and subject to the same restrictions. That work for you?"

I'm shocked that the Globe refrained from injecting their standard "evil gun lobby" bias into this article. Good on Smith for putting their money in the right place. No doubt had it been an NRA donation then that article would have been their standard anti-gun hit piece.

Why don't they actually do something for Massachusetts?

They should be supporting GOAL and Comm2A.

Edit:

When I wrote that, I didn't know much about NSSF.

I have since learned more.

Last edited:
Guess I'll have to bump some S&W stuff up a few slots on my list...

Wish I had the ability to leave a comment. I would have written something like this:

Within the past week 20 people have been killed and 31 injured by a copy cat "assault" style knife. Which is a knife that has the same characteristics as a military style knife meaning having at least 1 sharp edge combined and/or pointy tip. Also, any knives by the following name: Wusthof, Victorinox, Shun, Henckels are also prohibited items. Effective Aug 4th any copy cat knife has been characterized as an assault knife, thus being illegal. If you are in possession, purchase, or have sold/transferred any knife before said date, we will not or may not prosecute you*

*We reserve the right to amend and/or modify this statement at any time without any warning, notice, or vote, judicial committee, or any other government bodies for your protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was dumb enough to read the comments. ****ing insane.
from the comments.....my head hurts....
OMG, the comments. WHY, WHY do I do it?!!!
Never read the comments on a Boston Globe gun-related article. Your brain could explode from all the ignorance, lies, irrational fear & emotion and pure, unapologetic dishonesty of the left. Clueless clowns with close to zero knowledge of anything gun-related post there. Just accept the fact that the most ignorant people in the world spew their hate and stupidity in those comments and be thankful that you aren't one of them. [thinking]

F'n A!!! Thats what I'm talking about! I hoped I was wrong about S&W and I'm really glad I was. Back on the Mozambique approved firearms roster they go (similar to the MA approved firearms roster except it includes better guns and was not implemented by morons for the sole purpose of being douchey and earning income for the state of Massachusetts).

Back
Top Bottom