• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gubernatorial Race - MA

Like a lot of us, I'm a torn about voting for a Governor. Charlie bends over for Maura, but he's probably the lesser of two evils, right? Now that he is leading the polls by a ton, I got to thinking.

Who could be written in? Obviously I'm not trying to elect someone else 2 days before the election, but it would be nice to make a blip on old Charlie's radar. It would be cool if the third or fourth most votes went to someone of our choosing, rather than Mickey Mouse. Off the Top of my head: Samuel Colt? James Madison? To the best of my knowledge, there are no independents on the ballot

They never report who the write-ins are unless they actually win, so you can write-in anyone you want and the only things reported are the 2 major candidates, # of blanks, and total # of write-ins.

It seems that it will either be Baker or Gonzalez. Baker is a lousy choice and won't help us but I believe Gonzalez will try to hurt us.

I like a Leader with a firm hand and have already chosen my Governor...

iu

Don’t forget CharLIE is the guy who expanded the family leave act here.
It will be funded by a larger withdrawal from your pay check and by also picking the pockets of employers.

Charlie sucked on gun issues. But maybe, maybe i couldve held my nose if he had been a limited govenment candidate otherwise. As hard as it wouldve been. After all, Gonzalez is a radical leftist.

Nope.

Pledges not to raise taxes, and then signs a tax increase. WTF?

Blank ballot.

A question I have wanted to ask Baker/Polito but could never get the chance...

Who is the better candidate?

A candidate who looks you in the eye, shakes your hand, and proudly states, "I will act to infringe your right to keep and bear arms."

Or...

A candidate who looks you in the eye, shakes your hand, and proudly states, "I will protect your right to keep and bear arms." But is conspicuously absent when the other side actually does infringe our rights.

(crickets, crickets)

Baker is a POS. He is not even a RINO. I have yet to figure out why they haven't booted him from the party. I will never vote for him. Blank it out.

The Republican Governors Association has poured more than $6.6 million into a pro-Charlie Baker super PAC even as Baker himself has denounced President Trump as “disgraceful” and boasted of his support from Democrats.

Charlie Baker bites hand that backs his PAC

I’m voting for Gonzalez in the hopes CharLIE is tossed on his ass.

It creates an open primary in 2022.

Gonzalez will try to hurt us - CharLIE ACTUALLY HAS.

CharLIE:
Isn’t sure he is voting for Diehl or any other GOP on the ballot as far as I can tell.

Didn’t vote for Trump, and actively works against him.

Bump-stocks - Maura’s edict

Spending

Taxes

Will be bipartisan as long as he is signing off on Dem ideas, never fights for GOP ideas

SCREW HIM

On a slightly different issue, how many people who are not voting for Baker will vote for Polito?

On a slightly different issue, how many people who are not voting for Baker will vote for Polito?
I would sooner vote for day old road kill.

I would also like to add all CharLIE’s ads talking about Dems voting for him - people that voted for Hillary, people that will vote for Maura.

Tells me everything I need to know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom