• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Grumpy cat will not be down for breakfast

mikeyp

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Internet sensation Grumpy Cat has died

The internet's favorite feline, Grumpy Cat, has died at the age of 7, according to her family.

“We are unimaginably heartbroken to announce the loss of our beloved Grumpy Cat,” read a statement released early Friday on Twitter. “Despite care from top professionals, as well as from her very loving family, Grumpy encountered complications from a recent urinary tract infection that unfortunately became too tough for her to overcome. She passed away peacefully on the morning of Tuesday, May 14, at home in the arms of her mommy, Tabatha. Besides being our baby and a cherished member of the family, Grumpy Cat has helped millions of people smile all around the world — even when times were tough. Her spirit will continue to live on through her fans everywhere.”

Attachments

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
"Smelly cat, smelly cat... it's not your fault!"

'cause Phoebe...

deerdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wait, you mean they had someone else play Darren? I never noticed the difference. :p

Greg

Last edited:

W.E.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How did the waitress owner of the cat monetize $100 m.

Out of an instagram pic?

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
And this is why I take hundreds of thousands of pics of my cats. I keep hoping one of them is going to do something funny and make me rich. It hasn't happened yet. My cats don't hold up their end of the deal... they are welfare cats, nothing but cute fuzzy purring adorable leeches.

deerdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
She also had cancer at that time in bewitched. Thats why they did the switch with Gladis Kravitz (not sure of spelling)

Greg

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
And this is why I take hundreds of thousands of pics of my cats. I keep hoping one of them is going to do something funny and make me rich. It hasn't happened yet. My cats don't hold up their end of the deal... they are welfare cats, nothing but cute fuzzy purring adorable leeches.
Some of these cats on instagram have over 200,000 followers. They get cat-related sponsors and ad-revenue for sure. Definitely making dough. It is a lot of work though. Some of them are very entertaining :emoji_smile_cat:

fencer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/75552918/behold-the-field-in-which-i-grow-my-f***s-lay-thine-eyes-upon-it-and-see-that-it-is-barren.jpg

Top Bottom