Groveland rated #1

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Also probably the #1 town to avoid driving through if you're not a resident. I've heard numerous stories over the years of "outsiders" getting pulled over and hassled simply for being unfamiliar. I wouldn't go near there if I even so much as gargled mouthwash.

Tommy Gun

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
123   0   1
When you get to the large 25MPH sign do it. It's really that simple. They will bust your balls if you go over.

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also probably the #1 town to avoid driving through if you're not a resident. I've heard numerous stories over the years of "outsiders" getting pulled over and hassled simply for being unfamiliar. I wouldn't go near there if I even so much as gargled mouthwash.
If you think Groveland is bad. Take a drive around Hamilton.
I have jobs I do there, so I have to , otherwise I drive around even if it's longer.
I got pulled over there once for doing 35 in a 30. Thought the guy was going to have a stroke.
Red faced and breathing hard. "You got any idea how fast you where going?"

ColdDayInHell

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Agreed. Same with Georgetown.

SHOCKNAWE

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
100% Agreed, they have speed traps every day as well. By far the most annoying PD in the area

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Seems like the PR firm that commissioned the study has pretty tight ties to the Groveland PD. Why does a tiny police department need a PR firm? Does the town have them on retainer or something?

Last edited:
Top Bottom