• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Groupon: No more gun-related deals.

That's fine. Groupon is really bad for the vendors. They take a huge percentage of the deal. Fook them!

Never used it and never will.

I will never give my hard earned cash to any entity that partners with tyrants.

That's funny, I woke up this morning and for some reason I just felt, you know safer. It was really strange. It was all warm and fuzzy and like I was cuddled in a soft blanket with a cup of hot chocolate and mini marshmallows.

I couldn't put my finger on just why but now that I've read about Groupon, it all makes sense.

Groupon turned down an offer of almost $6 billion from Google after about 2 years of being in business. They have a track record of fail and bad decisions, long before this.

That's funny, I woke up this morning and for some reason I just felt, you know safer. It was really strange. It was all warm and fuzzy and like I was cuddled in a soft blanket with a cup of hot chocolate and mini marshmallows.

I couldn't put my finger on just why but now that I've read about Groupon, it all makes sense.
Oh I know, right? And I love how I can shop at Dick's lately and not have that sense of impending doom that an AK-47 is going to leap off the shelf and start spraying bullets at me.

Back
Top Bottom