Group Buy

$1900 less than a Barrett M82A1, seems worth it to me. Of course, at today’s prices you'll have to plan on spending an equal amount on ammo to feed the thing.

There are days I'm still killing myself for not buying the 10/22 Gatling gun kit 20 years ago. Stupid, but at least relatively cheap to feed. LOL. I think the kit was $250. Plus $250-300 for 2 10/22's. And then $250 for a pile of hicap mags because using 10rd mags would be just stupid.

It's probably technically some sort of bump-stock-e-ma-bob in mASS now so there's that, too.

Plans for the RG-G half-scale true rotary Gatling gun in .22lr are still sold, but they don't offer kits with parts any longer.

There are days I'm still killing myself for not buying the 10/22 Gatling gun kit 20 years ago. Stupid, but at least relatively cheap to feed. LOL. I think the kit was $250. Plus $250-300 for 2 10/22's.
The dual crank kits are still being made by Pike Arms, price has jumped up.

There are days I'm still killing myself for not buying the 10/22 Gatling gun kit 20 years ago. Stupid, but at least relatively cheap to feed. LOL. I think the kit was $250. Plus $250-300 for 2 10/22's. And then $250 for a pile of hicap mags because using 10rd mags would be just stupid.

It's probably technically some sort of bump-stock-e-ma-bob in mASS now so there's that, too.
I'd have to look at the law, but I think MA trigger crank exempts guns built to run on cranks but designates those as machine guns. Think that means you'd need a MG card even though its not a federal MG? With that said however, you'd need to scratch build the .22's I think.

Weirdly worded exemptions in this law.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom