Gronk New Years

WanMan99

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Staged... A lot of Wrestlers in the crowd that night and he will fit right in with them. He is prepping for career # 2 and you could see him smiling and laughing while he did it (totally scripted).

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
He made what would otherwise be a routine appearance on a soon forgotten show into a news items that will cycle for days and even start countless threads on specialized forums. Something about it not matter what they are saying as long as they are talking about you comes to mind.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think it was really Gronk being Gronk. He's done stupid stuff before .He dented the pats super bowl trophy last year....I think he hit it with a baseball bat at a red sox event? remember that?

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I think it was really Gronk being Gronk. He's done stupid stuff before .He dented the pats super bowl trophy last year....I think he hit it with a baseball bat at a red sox event? remember that?
No, he used the Lombardi as a a "bat" in a sort of simulated bunting attempt, and I think 11 pitched it to him and he actually hit it with the trophy, and it dented the trophy... [rofl]

LoginName

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've always thought of the guy as a buffoon... the type of uninvited/unwanted 'wild and crazy guy', frat boy that shows up at party's, puts a lampshade on his head,
gropes all the woman, pisses on the rug, and passes out in the bathroom.

The only reason he gets away with it is because he's a wealthy, talented buffoon.

And yeah... I agree the whole thing looked staged

bdb

NES Member
Rating - 97.2%
69   2   0
If what I have heard is correct, he basically didn't spend any of his salary and lived a not extremely lavish lifestyle off his endoresement money. Doesn't reall seem like a guy who will piss it all away and be broke in 5 years but who knows.

bigred460

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If what I have heard is correct, he basically didn't spend any of his salary and lived a not extremely lavish lifestyle off his endoresement money. Doesn't reall seem like a guy who will piss it all away and be broke in 5 years but who knows.
I've heard the same.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Just remember, Hammer went flat broke. I can see him investing in 50 failed businesses while partying all the time.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Just remember, Hammer went flat broke. I can see him investing in 50 failed businesses while partying all the time.
Buffoon he is!! Financial genius he is more so. The moves he has made throughout his career show that he knows what he is doing when it comes to money. His net worth only grows as time progresses. Either it’s an act or he has a good management team. Wouldn’t count on him being broke anytime soon.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
What an F-head. He's gonna be broke and strung out in 5 years.
Lol, yeah, sure... keep believing that. The guy was disciplined enough to play with the pats for 9 seasons (and not really touch any of his career earnings) and he's suddenly going to set all his cash on fire? [rofl] On top of that he's managed to not get any women knocked up (at least that we're aware of) He'll keep making play money all over the place. If you're wealthy and want to retain the base of wealth long term that's what people like him do, they stay "in business" to provide consumable cash.

-Mike

Top Bottom