GRIZZLIES

Any Grizzly shooters on here? I have one in .45 win. mag. and love it. Would love to find one or two more, anybody seen any around lately? Would love to find one in .357, .44,.45 win mag or .50ae. This is my second one, and I smartened up and kept this one! What does everybody think of them? Lets hear it!

Look up Flotter390, he had a couple Mark I pistols a while back for sale with some conversion kits. I'd like to buy one for a shooter, but the bank account just isn't going to let me.

I've got one Grizzly Mark I in .45 Win Mag and it is absolutely my favorite handgun to shoot. If it weren't for the fact it is in such nice condition and a very early version I'd be bringing it with me every time I hit the range. I've been on the lookout for a Mark V also, but have yet to find one in MA.

Here's mine pictured below. The only thing not original on it is the grips.

Grizzly.jpg

Nice piece! Thanks for the info! I think I might have spoken to him way back on this site. Very nice gentleman. I have a friend that reloads .45 win mags for me, got 800 rounds of once fired from gunbroker for $65.00 before all this shit got out of control! You can reload it using .45 auto dies, I was happy to find out! He is a close friend and only charges me a little for the primers and powder, so I can enjoy it quite cheap! He has thousands of .45 caliber bullets, so he doesn't even bother ! If it we're not for a friend like him, I would certainly not shoot it as much as I do! Especially with todays prices for factory stuff! Its crazy! I used to buy up the 100 round boxes of Winchester at Wal Mart for 19.97, now they are 33.00! In just over two years its gone up that much! That was .45 auto, of course! Where's it gonna end?

Back
Top Bottom