Griptilian Grey G10

Junior314

NES Life Member
NES Member
Thinking of spoiling myself for my upcoming birthday.

I love how light G-10 is and the look of this knife caught my eye. I also hear it talked about alot as a perfect EDC knife. Thoughts?

Also for the blade guys... does Benchmade do custom work? IE this setup but in D2?

Attachments

• bm-556-1_benchmade_g10_mini_griptillian_folding_knife.jpg
    bm-556-1_benchmade_g10_mini_griptillian_folding_knife.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 353
I like it. I think you can custom order from Benchmade and D2 shouldn't be a problem. Pix when in!
It has a very argentum look to it...
~Matt
iu

bm-556-1_benchmade_g10_mini_griptillian_folding_knife-jpg.267458

It appears the custom option doesn't provide the grey color with blue liners.

I am gonna try and give them a call and see what they say.

They have one in the display case at REI in Reading. Just came from there.

Thinking of spoiling myself for my upcoming birthday.

I love how light G-10 is and the look of this knife caught my eye. I also hear it talked about alot as a perfect EDC knife. Thoughts?

Also for the blade guys... does Benchmade do custom work? IE this setup but in D2?

Did you end up getting one before the recent fiasco?

I’d like to suggest a Break Your Benchmade for the 2A party. We all show up with one or more Benchmade knives, a 12 pack or a bottle, and drink happily while we smash them and drink and talk about guns. Then mail the box of smashed knives and broken parts back to Benchmade with a big middle finger drawing inside.

I’d like to suggest a Break Your Benchmade for the 2A party. We all show up with one or more Benchmade knives, a 12 pack or a bottle, and drink happily while we smash them and drink and talk about guns. Then mail the box of smashed knives and broken parts back to Benchmade with a big middle finger drawing inside.
In

Or you could sell them eBay and hurt Benchmades bottom line. If I recall that’s how gun owners broke smith and Wesson in the late 90s. No one would buy new because all the shops were saturated with used smith and Wesson

Taking this a step further:
Return to Benchmade with big middle finger drawing
Include request for warranty repair
Receive repaired items
Host 2nd Break your Benchmade for 2A party
Repeat until boredom eventually sets in

So suggestions on a flipper that’s got G-10 handles, no serrations and D2 steel?

I’ve been looking at zero tolerance.

EMERSON CQC7B and youll never buy another knife again

I fancy a sebenza myself. Framelock >> Liner lock.

And as someone who was a knife buff for years, the sebenza I bought has not left my pocket in 5 years. I've sold off most of my other blades.

I fancy a sebenza myself. Framelock >> Liner lock.

And as someone who was a knife buff for years, the sebenza I bought has not left my pocket in 5 years. I've sold off most of my other blades.

Very nice, I had a chance to handle one and loved it. Build quality is parallel to none. If it had a wave I'd be all over it.

Back
Top Bottom