• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

grips for CZ82,52 from marschal grips

I ordered a set for my CZ82 last week, there's a few weeks wait for shipping. I have heard good things about the product and the pictures look nice.

AWESOME grips. Dennis is a great craftsman and has a wide variety of wood available. I have had grips for 3 different handguns (including a CZ82) and they all are awesome!

He may be a little behind as his wife just gave birth to twins last week, I think, so be patient...it's worth the wait.

I just placed my order, after a long wait he replied to my email. Now I kick back andwait for my order confirmation.
I ordered a set of grips for
Polish TT33 with polish eagle engraved on each side walnut with red finish
CZ 82 ambi finger groove wattle red finish
CZ 52 wattle red finish checkered
That red finish seems to go very well with the dark grey to black finishes on the pistols.
If the quality is as good as I have heard I can wait 5 weeks or so.

I ordered a set for my CZ-82 - and a while later (I had forgotten I'd ordered them!) a small jiffy bag arrived from Hungary - boy they are gorgeous grips, fitted perfectly. Had the traditional CZ logo embossed in the sides. Couldn't be happier.

Got a package from Hungary today...(slow pic heavy)

So, when Mrs. TheRoad came in with the mail today, there was a package from Hungary...
grips01.jpg

Opened it up and there was a paper bundle...
grips02.jpg

Around a padded bundle...
grips03.jpg

Around a paper bundle...
grips04.jpg

Around a padded bundle...
grips05.jpg

Around 2 more paper bundles.
grips06.jpg

One was a little paper bundle. This is important.
grips06a.jpg

Because the little paper bundle apparently contained the washers, one of which found a new home in my keyboard. So be careful when you open your package from Hungary.
grips07.jpg

Yes, my keyboard is filthy.

Inside the big paper bundle were the new grips:
grips08.jpg

grips09.jpg

Before:
grips10.jpg

During:
grips11.jpg

After:
grips12.jpg

grips13.jpg

grips14.jpg

grips15.jpg

grips16.jpg

grips17.jpg

Took them back off after the pictures while I try to find a nice color for them. They seem to be more than worth the price and wait.

SKS ray, I believe on the order page when you go through, it will ask with or with out.
I have a few grips on order also and hope to see soon as I ordered not long after on the road.
I had a polish eagle engraved on the grips for a polish TT-33
The email responses are very slow, but for the price point and quality not to mention the fact that he does grips for models no one else seems to do. the wait and price is just fine. I received quotes to do the laser engraving cheapest was 40.00 per grip!!! I paid 80.00 for the tt-33 wrap around grips with polish eagle engraved.
I ordered the dark red finished grips for my cz 82.
Just a note, you should contact him by email as the current website will charge you 15.00 shipping for each grip.
I got a small discount on the standard grips as well as a better shipping price for all 3 sets.

Dennis makes great grips. I think a deep red stain would be gorgeous or you could even just rub in some BLO and darken up the natural wood color. WHatever you do it should enhance that beautiful grain and will look great!

Dennis just sent me a email and my grips will be finished by monday then shipped tuesday. whoohoo

finally here and they are soooooo much better than the plastic grips

Well it felt like for ever, worth the wait for a grip that fits and feels great. A+ for Marschal grips.

before and after. This particular gun had a piss poor finish on it. I attempted a home parkerize but later had Greg Derr of Derrprecission in marshfield CeraCoat it..........I know some ask why
Well the finish was really crappy when I got it. The factory finish was chipped and worn. My Home parkerize job did not come out very even. Greg had it for some repairs, asked me if I wanted to redo the gun while it would be appart anyway. Plus I really like this gun and it is fun to shoot and until I had to mess with it functioned 100% and now it does again.

Back
Top Bottom