Greta Thunberg: don't know if it is true but funny

image.jpeg

I could fully understand someone accidentlly bumping this little witch oveboard on a windy moonless night in the middle of the Atlantic.

My son helped his grandfather as a mechanic's assistant (refrigeration) last summer and they would joke how they could spot the Chinese restaurant's back door by how filthy it was but the kitchen was always worse.

But at least you didn't see any stray cats hanging around.

Yeah. She's as relevant as that Parkland d-bag. What she doesn't realize is what he never did - the media doesn't give two craps about them. IT's about ratings. And when ratings go away, so will she. She'll be this poor Aspergery young adult wondering why the nice people aren't nice anymore.

I blame her dad, clearly. She's a pawn. He's a tool.

I've been delivering liquor,wine ,beer all over eastern Ma for a long time. The one constant with Chinese restaurants is that the kitchens are all absolutely disgusting. Some of the things I've seen them doing is mind blowing. However PF Changs were always very clean. The exception to the rule i guess.

The girl is just a puppet and has way less freedom than most girls her age. They are desperately trying to keep her relevant. I expect they will drag her out from time to time to tug on those strings. Half the world thinks she’s a saint and the rest Knows she’s a doosh. I wish they’d turn her loose on a real cause like telemarketers or bandwidth speed 👍🏼

For everyone who wanted to lick Greta, here's your chance:

For everyone who wanted to lick Greta, here's your chance:

Are we not doing phrasing anymore? Its okay if we aren't someone just needs to tell me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210113-234317_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20210113-234317_Brave.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 9
I've often wondered why the Chinese - who have thousands of years of civilization and are supposed to be so damn smart - couldn't come up with the fork.

Chopsticks are just a royal PITA.

That’s just wrong. And yes, I clicked on it 🤣🤣🤣

Get a few Swedish Pedos (Swedish Pedos - sounds like something you'd eat at Ikea. LOL) to buy some stamps so they can lick them all day long. Stamp goes bye-bye in about 8 seconds.

I'll lick it off my sticks.

RC
A young Ron Jeremy could do that.

But, honestly, who cares what they do or think in Sweden? I don't trust any country that trusts their elected officials that much. (although it appears THEIR elected officials are a bit more honest than ours, so. . . . )

Back
Top Bottom