• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Greg Narinian-Hye Tech Armaments RIP

nstassel

NES Member
I don't think this has been posted.

I know that many of you may have heard of the passing of our Second Amendment ally, Greg Narinian, owner of Hye Tech Armament in the Mill. His cheerful disposition and agreeable helpful nature will undoubtedly be missed by all. His son, Jason, mentioned that I could share memorial arrangements:

Greg-Narinian-1679376742 (1).jpg

Last edited:
All round good guy. Dealt with him (and his dog) many times over the years. Always treated me fairly. Sometimes we would just shoot the shit.

RIP

Didn’t know him but I recognized him from the mill. Condolences to his friends and family.

Wow. Was just there 2 weeks ago and saw him there. Death must have snuck up on him. RIP

Only met him twice at the Mill, but he was as friendly as they come. Always fun to chat with. Terrible loss. Condolences to his family and friends.

I don't think this has been posted.

I know that many of you may have heard of the passing of our Second Amendment ally, Greg Narinian, owner of Hye Tech Armament in the Mill. His cheerful disposition and agreeable helpful nature will undoubtedly be missed by all. His son, Jason, mentioned that I could share memorial arrangements:

View attachment 734456
Thanks for posting. Looked through the photos in the obituary. The joy of living was so apparent on Greg’s face. Rest In Peace.

Greg/Santa was a great member of the Westford Sportsmen's Club. Ran many raffles for the club. Sometimes we had different opinions, but always great to see him. Too many guys just several years older than me are passing. Not good.

I remember bumping into Greg by accident one day, ended up talking with him for about an hour. Great guy, always made sure I stopped by to chat with him. Sad news. Rest in Peace my friend.

I'm that annoying guy that brings his dogs everywhere. They love the mill. Their favorite thing about mill? Getting to go see Greg and Ollie. Spent a fair amount of time chatting with him about the dogs, guns and whatever else was the shop conversation of the day. Truly a great guy who will be missed. RIP Greg.

I never met him but he certainly looks like someone I'd like to have a beer with.

Just thinkin back. Still missed by many.

Merry Christmas GIF by Dead Meat James

Back
Top Bottom