Greetings ...

Greetings one and all.

Sorry I missed the "new folks check in" column. I'll post there as well.

I've been lurking for several weeks/months, reading posts, etc. I suspect that I might know a few of you and that you would probably recognize me even though it's been several years.

A bit about me:

I have law enforcement and security experience (no military) but am primarily a business/systems analyst with supervisory/management experience.

I consider it a momentary lapse in reason when I sold (not at the same time) a Steyr GB, Valmet M76 (7.62 NATO) with full, plastic stock and foregrip, HK94 and a really sweet Colt Python (6").

Anywho, I have trained at or with SigArms , LFI, Peregrine, "AWARE", Ronin (a.k.a. Michael Debethencourt) and in the past was very involved in NRA, etc.

For the past few years, moving about, work and school (undergrad and graduate) have kept me very busy and whatever free time I had was usually spent diving. During a break between undergrad and graduate I "got back into" steel plate shooting and it was very much fun. I hope to have the time in the future to do more shooting. We shall see.

I can't say I'll post frequently, but if I have something to contribute from personal experience I'll open my mouth.

If you want to know what a Green Manelishi looks like, visit:
www.green-manelishi.info or www.green-manelishi.com

G_M

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom