• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Greetings from North Dakota

Hello all. A friend from Scarborough Maine told me of this Forum yesterday. Being a expatriate from Maine I am pleased to find a source for shooting news from back home. I read many of the reviews in the gunshop section and found them informative. Having just returned from vacation back in New England I had taken time to go to several of these tourist attractions and buying souveniers. The regional differences in firearms preference is interesting. The quantity of older classic firearms that you have in your region has some of the boys out here drooling with interest. Now if you could just do something about those "progressive" political types. We have very few but of course -40 below does keep the rif raff out. [lol]

Welcome to the board Walter. Yes, I would imagine that -40 would keep most of our liberal louts away from your neck of the woods. [lol]

Walter Smitty said:
Now if you could just do something about those "progressive" political types. We have very few but of course -40 below does keep the rif raff out. [lol]

It doesn't work up here, though it only gets to the mid -20's, usually.

ETA - Welcome, aborad. Forgive my poor manners of not putting it in before.

Back
Top Bottom