• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Green mountain boys machinegun shoot

MGnoob

NES Life Member
NES Member
This weekend the Green Mountain boys in eden Vermont are having a machine gun shoot..I encourage y’all to go.

I didn’t file my NFA paperwork. But I may just go up there and rent some guns.

It’s one of the few places you could dump off belt fed tracers at night. They got tanks and flamethrowers and good people. Even if you’re not gonna go at least Google it.

Not sure I know what “strafing” means...Is that like when are you aim low and work your way to target?

im going to the shoot...only bringing ammo. No guns....Still holding out on the NES shoots... miss those shoots...You couldn’t have a better time for $35 with lunch

At green mountain boys they tear through cars like nothing I’ve seen, up north

This weekend the Green Mountain boys in eden Vermont are having a machine gun shoot..I encourage y’all to go.

I didn’t file my NFA paperwork. But I may just go up there and rent some guns.

It’s one of the few places you could dump off belt fed tracers at night. They got tanks and flamethrowers and good people. Even if you’re not gonna go at least Google it.
Where when? Getting a family furlough from. Assachusetts this weekend. Thanks

I didnt make it out... 3.5h each way wasn’t the problem. I wanted to just go watch or rent.

Without the AtF paperwork and bringing my own stuff just ain’t worth it.

Honestly since the NES shoots stopped. I don’t remember how half my guns work.

In my defense I have belts that load “Brass to grass” .... then hk stuff is “links down”...you look like a real douche on the firing line putting things in The wrong way..

... then try doing it all in the dark.

I went to one at Pemmi Gun club before. UZI and MP5 were $25 each for a 30 round mag.
The Modded FA Glock 17 was $50 for 30 rds. I suspect the prices would be similar.

Malodave

You could rent anything, even a quad .50 with Armor piercing incendiary tracers for 2.50 a round...That included the car you destroyed in 15s

next year post a little earlier, i was all excited except i hit the post above "i didn't go out there" and relized it was last weekend.:(

I should start haveing some of you come to my place....Range needs work, but if you have a MA machinegun license.... its a great place....

The only problem that I can see if you go up to Vermont,will MA let you back in?I don't know if I have my papers in order.

Back
Top Bottom