Green member STOLE MY MONEY! Beware of 4406packman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...oh, and lest we forget 'cuz someone last night apparently started feeling woozy about things being slightly off the rails...

I never expected a GREEN member to be a thief and steal my money, but that's exactly what @4406packman has done. :mad:

On Monday June 7th I responded to this ad from the classifieds and sent Christopher B. a PM asking if it was still available:

He responded pretty quickly and said it was still available and told me he's in western MA. Since I'm in eastern MA I asked if he would ship it and he said "Yeah I’ll ship it that’s not a problem".
I asked about PP or Venmo and he said "I’ll do 190 shipped shipping won’t be super cheep that will help cover some of it I can take Venmo or pp my PayPal is xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com or Venmo is @xxxxxxxx I can get it shipped out Wednesday morning" (I have redacted his personal info for now). I agreed and sent him the $190 via PP friends & family because he's a green member with good feedback and should be trustworthy right?

Tuesday June 8th I sent him the PP and PM'd my mailing address. Told him I sent the PP in PM and he responded "I got it we’ll send you tracking number when I ship it in the morning" And that was the LAST thing I have heard from him. Sent NUMEROUS followup PMs asking for the tracking number, update, etc. and nothing despite the fact that he had been on NES after every message. (You can see in a member's profile the last time they visited NES) I even had a moderator PM him and he ignored them as well.

I asked a couple of my friends here who have dealt with him how their transactions went and they claim he's a good guy so I don't know why he's decided to rip me off for nearly 2 hundred bucks.

I've given him enough time, almost 2 months now, to come clean and make it right. I'm done being patient so I'm calling him out in public here, leaving negative feedback, and requesting he be banned for being a POS. My next call will be his hometown PD to speak with a detective about this and hopefully he'll resolve it before I need to file formal charges. (That won't look good come LTC renewal time)

DO NOT DEAL WITH @4406packman (aka Christopher B) HE IS A THIEF!!!

Reactions: jpm
Anyone recall when you can add MEGATHREAD to the title?

Edit: Well, legitimately, I suppose....

@jpm, any updates on recovering your stolen funds?

Bob

45a615b88f1bb7eae977f0c71ec7759a_1412036585_cropped.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom