• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Green member STOLE MY MONEY! Beware of 4406packman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The account age and feedback makes it unlikely that the real owner will scam somebody over $200. It is possible that his pc was hacked and is remote controlled. The real guy might not even know what is going on.

my 2 cents

The account age and feedback makes it unlikely that the real owner will scam somebody over $200. It is possible that his pc was hacked and is remote controlled. The real guy might not even know what is going on.

my 2 cents
Yes accounts have been hacked here before. Happens on FB all the time. Hack an account with lots of feedback and make a quick $190

damn. Sorry to hear that jpm. This type of shit really pisses me off. Good luck man hope something turns up if you get the police involved.

Reactions: jpm
PM his name and address.

I'll drive by his place to see if there is any life.
It's too far for the Ruckus though.
I would not mind going to Florence as there are some shops I frequent.

I can look up his phone number on my secret database.

I could getting trolled or killed by knocking on his door but I'll at least drive by and look.

Nobody rips somebody off for $200 when so many people know who he is.

Although there was that addict up in Maine.

I think he must be sick.

Find his address and send a certified letter.

Call him up.

If no response, contact the police.

Nobody in there might mind would perpetrate such a scam while being a "known" person.

I’m going with something happened… lost job, lost home, failed health. Seems to weird to be a scam.
I ended up in the hospital in march for a night or 2 after a seizure, felt like a piece of shit because I left 2 people hanging for an ip meet up, but once i got my phone I told them what happened, everyone was very friendly, supportive and understanding, i'm sure this guy poking his head out of cover to at least respond (assuming he knows this is happening) would go a bit of a long way should those first couple options prove true.

If he's reading your PM's tell him that you are going to have a wellness call on him. Say, you thought something bad might have happened to him. See if he reacts to that.

Reactions: AHM
Except next time just add enough to cover the pp fee and don't do the friends and family.
Fyi I think he was last seen walking his dogs in Ashburnham
It wouldn't have helped. You know how PP feels about guns & ammo (and anything related). When you filed for the refund, your account would have been locked for life and any money in there held for 6 months. :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: jpm
USPS money orders have never let me down.
Would not have helped. Once the MO is cashed, there's no recouping the money. It becomes a civil matter. Because you sent a USPS MO, it doesn't mean the USPS gets involved unless the MO was lost or stolen. They cannot do anything about the fact that the person receiving the MO didn't ship the intended merchandise and cannot surmise that it was being sent through the USPS.

I'm up by greenfield so I could ride down and meet up with you guys in Florence. I'd wear my special undies but I forgot I left them at enblocs until he posted a pic of them. I've been tearing the house apart trying to find those. 😝
I work in Ludlow I could jump on my Harley and meet up with Reptile on his Ruckus to keep him from getting run off the road lol

I talked to him and he said you didnt produce a FOID and that you were trying to get ammunition components illegally.

I didn’t see anyone react/respond to post 36 of 177. You guys miss this? OP, what’s your response here? According to AllaSnackbah, who spoke to the guy, you didn’t produce an FOID. What’s your response?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom