Green Medford/Brewster

Been trolling occasionally since 2008. Seems any google search I have related to firearms always ends up here. Truly a great source of information.
I/m currently looking for a rifle range close to Medford and another near Brewster to supplement my MVGC membership. Lots of info here, glad to support.
Andy

for Brewster: Brewster Sportsman Club, Cape Cod Fish & Game (Harwich), Bass River Rod & Gun (Yarmouth), Nauset Rod & Gun (Eastham)

Thanks SK-G been struggling with a decision
Brewster Sportsman - right down the street, no indoor
Cape Cod Fish and game- think they have indoor but only 100 yd outdoor
Nauset- no indoor but 100 and 200yd
Bass River - further than I really want to go

Mass Rifle for me. Just keep an eye on the weekend events through email blasts. More than once I have showed up to closed ranges.

I always have some Standard Velocity .22 LR in my truck and grab at least one .22 Revolver and one .22 rifle if I'm going to MRA just in case. That's worked out twice for me so far. I've never seen the Loeb & Fazio ranges unavailable at the same time. Fazio is a neat little range, it gets hot up there in the summer but with the exhaust fan running it's bearable.

Thanks SK-G been struggling with a decision Brewster Sportsman - right down the street, no indoor Cape Cod Fish and game- think they have indoor but only 100 yd outdoor Nauset- no indoor but 100 and 200yd Bass River - further than I really want to go
Bass River is closer to Brewster than Nauset is especially in the summer

Back
Top Bottom