• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Green Karma

Ok, forget that last post. I made it too complicated, even for myself and I created it. Here it is in simpler terms.... I will make 2 NES users into NES green members. This will run for a week, post 'IN'.

Help NES save the environment, go green!

Last edited:
I was just about to post in your other thread when I saw this one. I've lurked on the forums for a bit over a year, then finally joined last month. I've recently gotten back into shooting after a long absence and got my LTC-A just about a year ago after purchasing my first house. Very happy that the wife (married in June) is supportive of my new/old hobby! I've been looking for a CCW and have narrowed the search down to a couple of options and will be making a purchase in the next couple of weeks... I just need to hit the range to try out the options on my 'short list' and see what feels/performs the best for me.

Still looking for a local club with a 24/7 indoor range and one of these weekends I'm going to take LenS up on his offer to check out Braintree. Taunton is also close by and I think I'll wait and see how things turn out at Ames (since I hear it's a great facility, and it's certainly the closest one to me, but I'd like to avoid the drama). Really looking forward to getting more range time in... In the spring I'll probably be looking for a nice rifle as well.

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself and throw my hat in the ring.

-Bill

In
And if selected I'll make a contribution to Comm2A which will qualify me to sign up for the Red Town Express since I am a GOAL and NRA member

Back
Top Bottom