Green in Brookline

I'm still in the process of getting my LTC-A in Brookline, MA. I've gotten so much great information here that it would be crazy for me to not become a green member. Hello!

hello, thanks for going green and helping defray the cost of the servers and tech support

Anyone else think this thread meant Brookline turned green? As in issues unrestricted LTC A? Hah.

Anyone else think this thread meant Brookline turned green? As in issues unrestricted LTC A? Hah.
No, this is the home of the Negative NES's, where instead of helping, encouraging and supporting other MA firearm owners, we bitch, whine, moan and discourage. Which is why we are in the fix we are in.

I totally thought he meant Brookline was going "Green", i.e. less-restrictive. Yeah, fat chance on Brookline ever getting less-restrictive. They're maybe the only town worse than Boston for restrictions.

I actually thought that for a minute, I've been going through my LTC process wth the PD for 3 months. Certainly not a green town.

I actually thought that for a minute, I've been going through my LTC process wth the PD for 3 months. Certainly not a green town.

You should have been following along in the Mass law forum, we have a thread "how long did your ltc take in your town", there are several of us in various places in MA going through this process. If you're in Brookline, I could have helped you get yours while I was getting mine, basically I was tenacious enough that the LO expedited mine and got another guy's done as well because I gave him all the info he needed to get action taken. I don't think I can help you now, the LO changed and I have no relationship with the new one and probably won't until time for my renewal.

I followed a few of your're post. I applied on 9/11/12 but wasn't receiving any call back from the old LO. I contacted the new one and I finally received a response and they are expediting the process now.

I followed a few of your're post. I applied on 9/11/12 but wasn't receiving any call back from the old LO. I contacted the new one and I finally received a response and they are expediting the process now.

Okay good, I'm glad you're getting somewhere. The old LO was a nice enough guy and dealt with me honestly once I kicked the department into gear by being tenacious enough. I actually got my license because I called him at like 3:30am on a Saturday because he worked 3rd shift.

Back
Top Bottom