• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Green boxes, rep points, and "rank."

Yeah it's the more green boxes you have below your name, the more apparent it is that you spend too much time on NES. [wink]

ok "national champion"

and no, not necessarily.... it just means your time on NES was well spent by crafting posts whose truth or humor have inspired others to rep you......

From what I recall it was like 10 or something to hit a barn, then 50 or so to be a plinker, then 100 or so to get to hunter. After that I think you needed another 100 to get to Marksman, like 120 for sniper and then another 120 or so to be a Scout Sniper and it goes up from there. The green blocks work on a different schedule. Best guess.

If you wanna see how much time you waste. Take your total posts and use that and your rep points to see how many post people felt like giving you feedback on. 21% of mine people seem to like, the rest is crap and cat pictures :)

Last edited:
From what I recall it was like 10 or something to hit a barn, then 50 or so to be a plinker, then 100 or so to get to hunter. After that I think you needed another 100 to get to Marksman, like 120 for sniper and then another 120 or so to be a Scout Sniper and it goes up from there. The green blocks work on a different schedule. Best guess.

If you wanna see how much time you waste. Take your total posts and use that and your rep points to see how many post people felt like giving you feedback on. 21% of mine people seem to like, the rest is crap and cat pictures :)

Pretty sure the champion level runs per 1000 points.

Back
Top Bottom